ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trumpers respond with violence? Or is it just a matter of when?

YOU TELL THEM, HAWKEYE HITMAN!!!!!!!!! YOU AND ME WILL BE WAITING IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY READY TO KICK THE ASSES OF ALL DA RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST COMMUNIST LIBTAHDS WHO DARE STEP UP TO US ALPHA DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! THESE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE BUTT PIRATES BETTER WATCH THEIR MOUTHS OR WE'LL BE SHUTTING THEM!!!!!!!! JUST AS SOON AS WE GET DONE ENJOYING OUR CANS OF REFRESHING AND CRISP AND ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!! WE WON'T BE DINING ON SEMEN AND SOY LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA TRUMP JURY THAT WAS FULL OF DEEP STATE SOROS PUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'LL FIGHT THIS WAR TOGETHER HITMAN — AND AND ME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
seann-william-scott-yes.gif

THEY ARE SO WORTHLESS!!!!!! THEY LIVE IN CARDBOARD BOXES AND DON'T HAVE JOBS AND ALL THEY EAT IS SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT AND THEY WISH THEY COULD HAVE FAT FOOKIN BANK ACCOUNTS LIKE YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD KICK THEIR DICKS IN SO THESE RADICAL LEFIST MARXISTS CAN'T BE DOING BUTT PIRATE STUFF AT THE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE LOONY LEFT LOSAHS LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD HAVE NO CLUE AT THE FIGHT THAT'S WAITING FOR THEM IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE OF YOU BETA CUCKS HAVE THE GUTS TO COME TAKE ON DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN AND HIS CONSERVATIVE BRUH LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE A DYNAMIC DUO LIKE SONNY AND CHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You missed the sprite, I always laugh at the sprite.

Isn't this thread a thing of beauty? I didn't expect to attract all of Ryan's handles and bottom of the HROT barrell but they are out in force! It's a simp convention in here and I'm loving it.

I want to know exactly what the bait was that got them all in here because this is peak HORT in my book.
th

Better close that lower jaw when not taking a breath

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
We all know Trumpers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic and easy to influence. Will they be influenced by the inevitable whiney ass bitching that is about to flood Twitter and resort to violence in the name of their cult leader? If so, how long and in what way?

Let's hear your predictions.
I think if they yell “No justice no peace” while burning shit down it would probably get labeled “mostly peaceful”, so I’m not too concerned.

I think if they yell “No justice no peace” while burning shit down it would probably get labeled “mostly peaceful”, so I’m not too concerned.

They'll need a catchy slogan. Maybe PGLM (Pussy Grabber Lives Matter)? Or CASALM (Civilly A Sexual Abuser Lives Matter)? FLM (Felon Lives Matter)?

Decisions, decisions. Tough call really.

We all know Trumpers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic and easy to influence. Will they be influenced by the inevitable whiney ass bitching that is about to flood Twitter and resort to violence in the name of their cult leader? If so, how long and in what way?

Let's hear your predictions.
@BlIIlken2 are we looking at a WW3 like response?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT