ADVERTISEMENT

Will you watch Iowa State this season?

ketelmeister

HR Heisman
Dec 10, 2006
If the Big 12 plays, will you watch Iowa State games? And will you root for them since Iowa is not playing.

Yes I might even watch the SEC. Will I root for them? Negative.... But I'll root for them to lose all close games :)

If the Big 12 plays, will you watch Iowa State games? And will you root for them since Iowa is not playing.
I’ll watch them and root for the O-line to get blown up and Purdy and Hall get blown up play after play. And I also will root for the defense to give up big play after big play. Screw The Clowns!!!

I’d usually try to watch ISU if they were on TV (seems this was an issue many times) and the game didn’t overlap with ours. Pretty similar intentions for most other teams Iowa regularly plays aside from the FCS or MAC types, maybe Illinois too.

I'll watch them and cheer for them. I'm hoping Conf USA and AAC are going to play. This could be a windfall for the smaller conferences.

First off, I don't think there will be a fall season (or it will eventually get halted, with no further games).

If games go on and a season is concluded? I think I will be too damn pissed to watch any of it.

And when you have 40% of the Power 5 not part of a season and excluded on Aug 11 from the CFP? Good Lord, heads are gonna roll. Kevin Warren's for starters.

Reactions: rchawk
If I’ve got nothing else going on I’ll watch. I’ve never been one to root against isu nor am I cheering them on. I generally want them to do well but boy do I laugh when they choke away games or do something really dumb to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT