ADVERTISEMENT

Wilson ball again?

Chicagoherky71

Team MVP
Nov 20, 2007
We were so off shooting the ball again. I know some of that was due to TCU’s defense, but I’m wondering if they were using the stupid Wilson ball again?

I like Sanford but he is struggling from the 3 this year. He needs to come off the bench. Uhlis has definitely improved and I’d rather he be the starting point guard than Tony. Bowen is going to be damn good.

Sorry but this is a sad thread. I can't imagine Steph Curry and Larry Bird complaining about the damn ball or court lighting. Shooters shoot, simple as that.

Reactions: littlez
You must not have played the game
Ahh I'm a chucker but seems like a cop out to me. I could shoot a masonry block the same as a b-ball. Again, I'll just say, shooters shoot.

I bet Federer could beat me in tennis playing with a K-mart racket.

Sorry but this is a sad thread. I can't imagine Steph Curry and Larry Bird complaining about the damn ball or court lighting. Shooters shoot, simple as that.
Actually, the NBA changed the ball from leather to a composite leather, I think around 2006, and the players hated it and they went back to leather ball after about 6 weeks or so. The NBA now uses a Wilson instead of a Spalding ball but it has the same type of leather on the ball.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT