ADVERTISEMENT

Wing-nuts of the Right, tell us how you plan to lead...

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
After the shit-show you gave America yesterday, are you Tea Bagger MAGAt Republican insurrectionists even capable of Congressional leadership? Or is the real aim of the House Republicans to end Americas Constitutional democracy?
Seriously...you have a Party that it’s leaders do not want any leadership role and the guy who wants to lead the House is being out voted by the minority parties nominee.
What can America expect from you guys other than nothing?

After the shit-show you gave America yesterday, are you Tea Bagger MAGAt Republican insurrectionists even capable of Congressional leadership? Or is the real aim of the House Republicans to end Americas Constitutional democracy?
Seriously...you have a Party that it’s leaders do not want any leadership role and the guy who wants to lead the House is being out voted by the minority parties nominee.
Hunter's laptop...

76bbk2.gif

Do you think there are a lot of congressional Republicans on this board that are going to answer?

"Or is the real aim of the House Republicans to end Americas Constitutional democracy?" When's the last time your team debated anything? I'm happy to see debate in Congress, that's what it's there for. Maybe your side ought to have some diversity of thought

Yea these republicans always run up huge deficits with no plan to pay for any of it.
Biden tax the rich yet? Like he promised.

To pay for all his shit.

No, he didn’t.

We are at about $30.6 trillion in debt. I guess when the interest payments take up all tax revenue then we will get some real concern.

I will take grid lock any day over non stop printing of money with no plan to pay for any of it.
Not in this case. With no Speaker the House can do nothing. Next time the ceiling needs to get raised it can't and the government shuts down.

I will take grid lock any day over non stop printing of money with no plan to pay for any of it.
THIS!

If they copy the Dems montra "RESIST" from 2017-2021, it'll greatly outperform the past 2 years.

If they decide to put through policies that are moderate enough to pass both the house and Senate, it's a bonus.

Gridlock=stability and stability is a critical ingredient to a thriving economy.

"Or is the real aim of the House Republicans to end Americas Constitutional democracy?" When's the last time your team debated anything? I'm happy to see debate in Congress, that's what it's there for. Maybe your side ought to have some diversity of thought
What "debate"? "My
" team debates stuff all the time......I have read your commentary on it.....I have also seen how a LEADER leads, when Ms. Pelosi ran the House......she didn't allow 20 renegade insurrectionists to run her Party much lass the House.....
All you are seeing now in Congress is shit that should be taken care of in caucus.....the fact that Republicans cant form a committee to find the restroom is not the nation's business......"My side" has no diversity of thought? What phuquin' country do you live in? "My Party" understands how to compromise and how to get things done......Pelosi got one helluva lot more accomplished as Leader/Speaker with a lot more narrow margins to work with.....but then, she is a LEADER....not a sheep.

I think I've answered these "tell us what you would do" threads everytime and the OP just buzzes over while self stimulating every time. Well done Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I think I've answered these "tell us what you would do" threads everytime and the OP just buzzes over while self stimulating every time. Well done Joel.
Well whiskey....we are waiting for the answer? Hellsbells, you own Party doesn't even have an answer! What is the TeaParty/MAGAt/Republican/Insurrectionist answer?
"Self stimulating"? What the hell does that even mean, goofball? At my age???

Well whiskey....we are waiting for the answer? Hellsbells, you own Party doesn't even have an answer! What is the TeaParty/MAGAt/Republican/Insurrectionist answer?
"Self stimulating"? What the hell does that even mean, goofball? At my age???
I believe the question from your OP was "what can Americans expect from Republicans".

I will start with an easy one.

Stop the dem spending spree

2. Google it.

Quit crying Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I believe the question from your OP was "what can Americans expect from Republicans".

I will start with an easy one.

Stop the dem spending spree

2. Google it.

Quit crying Joel.
Why evidence is this will be what they do? I saw those GOP/Trump budgets.....if fact I have seen a lot of "GOP engineered" budgets over my years.....there is NO difference when it comes to political parties and fiscal discipline. BOTH suck. Except of course when Bill Clinton was POTUS....but then, Bill knew how to POTUS.

What "debate"? "My
" team debates stuff all the time......I have read your commentary on it.....I have also seen how a LEADER leads, when Ms. Pelosi ran the House......she didn't allow 20 renegade insurrectionists to run her Party much lass the House.....
All you are seeing now in Congress is shit that should be taken care of in caucus.....the fact that Republicans cant form a committee to find the restroom is not the nation's business......"My side" has no diversity of thought? What phuquin' country do you live in? "My Party" understands how to compromise and how to get things done......Pelosi got one helluva lot more accomplished as Leader/Speaker with a lot more narrow margins to work with.....but then, she is a LEADER....not a sheep.
Here's what's funny to me:

This is fine:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? Because the right is so much worse, I don't even care.

And AOC's terrible politics get a pass. Why? Because the right is so frack'n horrible.

The Democrats could show up to the Capitol in shorts and flip flops, smoking weed while in session and it wouldn't even matter. That's how bad my former party is right now.

Here's what's funny to me:

This is fine:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? Because the right is so much worse, I don't even care.

And AOC's terrible politics get a pass. Why? Because the right is so frack'n horrible.

The Democrats could show up to the Capitol in shorts and flip flops, smoking weed while in session and it wouldn't even matter. That's how bad my former party is right now.
alaska...remind me what is so "terrible" about AOC's politics...other than hers doesn't agree with yours?

alaska...remind me what is so "terrible" about AOC's politics...other than hers doesn't agree with yours?
Isn't that the basis for different parties--views don't "agree" with the other? The problem is this country has lost the ability to:

A. be respectful towards people who's views don't align with ours
B. and subsequently to "B" we've lost the ability to compromise

That said, I can easily reframe my comment above to say AOC's politics that don't align with my views and I'm hoping you're not wanting a line-by-line political comparison of her views vs mine. I'd prefer not to post a TL;DR diatribe.

---------------
Of note: I think you missed the point I was trying to make. The Democrats can basically do whatever they want at the moment because I'm pretty certain it will get overshadowed by the insanity that has engulfed the Republican party.

Biden tax the rich yet? Like he promised.

To pay for all his shit.

No, he didn’t.

We are at about $30.6 trillion in debt. I guess when the interest payments take up all tax revenue then we will get some real concern.
You are probably that nieve so I will spell it out. The senate was a 50-50 split and there were 2 dems who are actually Rs blocking just about everything. Did you get upset when biff was in office and he gave the rich a huge tax cut? Or when he increased spending everywhere with no plan to pay for it??

Reactions: littlez and Torg
Isn't that the basis for different parties--views don't "agree" with the other? The problem is this country has lost the ability to:

A. be respectful towards people who's views don't align with ours
B. and subsequently to "B" we've lost the ability to compromise

That said, I can easily reframe my comment above to say AOC's politics that don't align with my views and I'm hoping you're not wanting a line-by-line political comparison of her views vs mine. I'd prefer not to post a TL;DR diatribe.

---------------
Of note: I think you missed the point I was trying to make. The Democrats can basically do whatever they want at the moment because I'm pretty certain it will get overshadowed by the insanity that has engulfed the Republican party.
The Dems are smart by getting out if the way and letting the TeaParty/MAGAt/Republican/Insurrectionists
show off their leadership skills. Plus, this is great TV until 3:30p, when Jeopardy airs.

Reactions: littlez
Why evidence is this will be what they do? I saw those GOP/Trump budgets.....if fact I have seen a lot of "GOP engineered" budgets over my years.....there is NO difference when it comes to political parties and fiscal discipline. BOTH suck. Except of course when Bill Clinton was POTUS....but then, Bill knew how to POTUS.
Gee...I remember very plainly when Paul Ryan put out budget after budget and you and the left shit your pants about the "draconian cuts" he was suggesting. Then of course shit yourself equally when the open faucet continued to spit money out.

Is Congress reading this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I thought in today's world, if you don't agree with someone's politics, that makes them evil.

You never know what my new war-hero Congressman-elect might be reading! (Or having someone read to him.)
I am soooooo proud to be an American right now.......key me up some of that Lee Greenwood feller! Looks like we're getting ready for Round 6 of the Shit-show.........
I agree it's a shit show, and then some. I just thought maybe you gave them a heads up about this thread.

McCarthy is in trouble. He needs another "suckage" trip to Mara-a-Lago to convince his disgruntled caucus!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT