ADVERTISEMENT

Wing-nuts of the Right, tell us how you plan to lead...

I believe the question from your OP was "what can Americans expect from Republicans".

I will start with an easy one.

Stop the dem spending spree

2. Google it.

Quit crying Joel.
Just like everything else - a non-descript right wing talking point that you try to pass off as a policy proposal. LMFAO

Isn't that the basis for different parties--views don't "agree" with the other? The problem is this country has lost the ability to:

A. be respectful towards people who's views don't align with ours
B. and subsequently to "B" we've lost the ability to compromise

That said, I can easily reframe my comment above to say AOC's politics that don't align with my views and I'm hoping you're not wanting a line-by-line political comparison of her views vs mine. I'd prefer not to post a TL;DR diatribe.

---------------
Of note: I think you missed the point I was trying to make. The Democrats can basically do whatever they want at the moment because I'm pretty certain it will get overshadowed by the insanity that has engulfed the Republican party.
AOC supports the Green New Deal - is that something you are adamantly against? If so, why?

You are probably that nieve so I will spell it out. The senate was a 50-50 split and there were 2 dems who are actually Rs blocking just about everything. Did you get upset when biff was in office and he gave the rich a huge tax cut? Or when he increased spending everywhere with no plan to pay for it??
Or when he wanted to fund the wall and republicans shut it down?

Reactions: ericram
Just like everything else - a non-descript right wing talking point that you try to pass off as a policy proposal. LMFAO

Wingers think rhetoric will solve fiscal problems. Just bitch, whine, quote Reagan's simplistic oratory bullshit and red ink becomes black.

I've got an idea toward a solution: get rid of these Republican shithead politicians.

Reactions: blhawk

Here’s why defunding the IRS is the House GOP’s first priority​

The House GOP's first bill out of the gate doesn’t address inflation or gas prices or immigration, but instead zeroes in on the Internal Revenue Service.

The bill set to be voted on Monday evening — barring a stalemate over approving the rules for the 118th Congress — would reverse much of the $80 billion in extra funding set aside for the agency by 2022's Inflation Reduction Act.

And there you go. Question answered.

https://www.aol.com/finance/why-defunding-irs-house-gop-184720392.html

Makes sense doesn't it. Cut resources from the agency tasked with ensuring taxes are paid when it's universally known the richest and most benefiting pay the least proportionately as an aggregate, while the IRS doesn't have the resources to hold them to account. Real fcvking smart tiddlly wink Republican pricks.

And before you wingnuts come back with the rich pay more than their fair share bullshit, go fcvk yourselves.

The taxes unpaid is beyond astronomical.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Makes sense doesn't it. Cut resources from the agency tasked with ensuring taxes are paid when it's universally known the richest and most benefiting pay the least proportionately as an aggregate, while the IRS doesn't have the resources to hold them to account. Real fcvking smart tiddlly wink Republican pricks.

And before you wingnuts come back with the rich pay more than their fair share bullshit, go fcvk yourselves.

The taxes unpaid is beyond astronomical.
It also insures that politicians' sugar daddies will continue to fill the politicians' re-election coffers and keep the ball rolling.

It's a continuous "do-loop".

I had the IRS audit my college deduction section of my return once.

One little error, they want a check for $10,000k. Which is way more than the total taxes I have ever paid. It was complete gestapo bullshit tactics on their part. They wanted class syllabus’s printed out for all three of my kids to prove I needed the books that I had receipts for.

The error, which was caused by awful wording on a software package only made a difference of a few hundred dollars. But the IRS threw every fricking thing out.

Months of bullshit to get it ironed out.

The IRS can go F themselves. Targeting the Rich? My ass.

Taxes should be 100% automated. They know where I work, they know my investments, they know where my kids went to college and what they paid.

If you can’t automate then just stop trying to collect it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT