ADVERTISEMENT

Wiping Thread

What kinds of wiping mishaps do you detest the most?

• Bidet bro here. I don’t wipe!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Diarrhea - but I just go straight to the shower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diarrhea - and I go through an entire roll and multiple flushes. The bowl reflects it back all over!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Andy Dwyer “like a Sharpie” - I wipe again, again, & again…still poop!!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I eat like Tom Brady and my bowel movements are so perfect I don’t need to wipe!

• Cheap TP - I go deep and finger tears through TP and accidentally goes into my dirty anus

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I always have to poop more immediately after I wipe and flush

• Shit Finger - got shit on my finger!

• Where’s the TP!?!?!?!?!

• Rubbed Raw - so much wiping the brown eye is raw and burns

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

LuciousBDragon

HB Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
So it’s Monday and my gut & butt is paying the price for all the delicious BBQ, tacos, pie, & beer consumed over the past 48-72 hrs. Sitting on the throne and just had a nasty wipe and figure we should determine what kinds of wiping are the worst?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I can't even imagine not having a bidet now. The last hotel I stayed in I showered after every dump because I'm just used to a certain level of clean now. The feeling must be similar to a person that finally got plumbing after using an outhouse their whole life.

I can't even imagine not having a bidet now. The last hotel I stayed in I showered after every dump because I'm just used to a certain level of clean now. The feeling must be similar to a person that finally got plumbing after using an outhouse their whole life.
88bfa4e30810b6bf9c942fd9511c1346_original.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT