ADVERTISEMENT

wiping while standing up?

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
I found out today a co-worker wipes while standing up (don't ask what led to this new development). He said it provides better leverage for wiping.

Is this normal for a grown man to do?

At some young age you naturally transition from standing up wiping to sitting down. Maybe his motor skills/coordination from that part of his brain is deformed.

Every once in a while I will have to do the big job outside while hunting or fishing. Inevitably I'll have to stand to wipe and it is not optimal but I can't squat that long, especially in heavy clothing. Anyone who would willing choose to stand and wipe is an animal.

mGONJCd.gif

I found out today a co-worker wipes while standing up (don't ask what led to this new development). He said it provides better leverage for wiping.

Hence the Rep. convention theme of "Make America Work Again." Someone's gotta get the workplace back to working instead of discussing subjects such as this. (And discussing them on business time on the internet)

That would depend entirely upon two things:

1. What it is that he's wiping;
2. Whose it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT