ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Dells Must Dos

LutherAce

HB All-American
Oct 31, 2002
Heading to Dells Sun afternoon to weds afternoon. Never been.

Doing Mt Olympus one day.

What are other must dos with 12 and 9 yr old kids?

Go Karts, Mini Golf, and the Arcade is on the list also.

I drove by last year and realized that the Circus Circus is a classy joint,

Take pics of all the females and their tattoos. And post them here.

Must do’s include…bring lots of money. 😉

Ignore the smart asses in this thread. Your kids will love it, perfect ages. Hit the slides, do some roller coasters, eat overpriced food. Depending what your kids are into - there's a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, haunted houses, a deer park where you feed them, fishing, duck boat rides through the bluffs, old timey vintage photos. Lots of candy stores & shopping downtown. Like others have said, won't be cheap!

Paul Bunyan’s for breakfast.

I'll never forget my first time there, standing in line for like 20-30 minutes before we even got to the front door and as soon as we're next to walk inside some lady stumbles out and blows chunks all over the ground right in front of us. Just didn't have quite the same appetite after that but food sure was plentiful once seated.

• Wow
Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Last year we went and my son was 10. He didn't care for the Duck boat ride but loved the wild thing jet boat ride. The duck boat is very slow and has a lot of history, he didn't care about that.

This was was his favorite, withe the Medusa slide wheel at Mt Olympus being 2nd. Also, FYI the Mt Olympus rooms can be up to a mile or more away. We ended up switching to a room right next to the park. It was much nicer, but the room still wasn't great.

If you get a chance and don't mind spending a little more on dinner Ishnala is a really great supper club. You could take your boys out there or just take the wife and get the boys Moose jaw pizza that evening. Probably depends on where you're staying. Dells is a kids heaven, so much for them to do there. We've probably been there 12 times over the years as my kids were growing up, they love it. It is expensive that's they the poors bitch about it.

That's one place I hope to never have to visit again. Been mentioned already but Moosejaw is good. The clientele at Mt Olympus was kind of sketchy but the park is fun. Wave pool is cool, just make sure your shorts are on tight

Reactions: CaboKP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT