ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin DOJ Says Jacob Blake Had Weapon On Vehicle Floorboard

A) It is highly unlikely the cop could have seen a weapon on the floor of the vehicle from the angle he was at.

B) The situation should have been handled long before Black even got to the car. There were multiple opportunities to end that encounter with relatively little violence.

It was probably a pocket knife or something. Or the Wisconsin DOJ probably set him up like they did Dassey and Avery.

“DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.”

Reactions: Torg and HawkNester
A) There is no way the cop could have seen a weapon on the floor of the vehicle from the angle he was at.

B) The situation should have been handled long before Black even got to the car. There were multiple opportunities to end that encounter with relatively little violence.

I read somewhere that a taser was deployed and it didn’t work.

I’m sure with your vast experience on handling such situations that you would have handled the matter perfectly.

A) It is highly unlikely the cop could have seen a weapon on the floor of the vehicle from the angle he was at.

Yea like he could have put his hands behind his back and gotten arrested without incident.

Tased him, fought him, thought he had a knife and screamed at him to drop it. Tried to stop him going into the car. Use of deadly force was justified. He was shot until incapacitated, which is what they teach. What don't you get?

It was probably a pocket knife or something. Or the Wisconsin DOJ probably set him up like they did Dassey and Avery.

“DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.”

Better make the worst possible interpretation then

Tased him, fought him, thought he had a knife and screamed at him to drop it. Tried to stop him going into the car. Use of deadly force was justified. He was shot until incapacitated, which is what they teach. What don't you get?

Looked to me like there were three cops right there that could have easily subdued him. Again, the situation should have never gotten to that point.

Yea like he could have put his hands behind his back and gotten arrested without incident.
Where was all the info about him being at a gas station flailing a knife around? Didn't you say that was the initial call? He was caught on surveillance with it I believe is what you had said in that post that you didn't provide any links or anything.

If I was one of three people tackling a guy with a knife I would make dang sure I was the third guy to make contact.

tenor.gif

If I was one of three people tackling a guy with a knife I would make dang sure I was the third guy to make contact.

If you had proper training, you would know how to take down a guy with a knife while limiting your risk of injury.

Reactions: rocketclone
Seconds before the shooting he was physically fighting with the officers, so maybe subduing him wasn’t as easy as you insist it should have been.

I haven't seen a video of what happened. From what I've heard, he was trying to break up a fight and the cops came in and tazed him. So it really sounds like the cops came in and escalated the situation and made the situation worse. But all we have are the words of the cops and the bystanders.

The next time you see someone jumping around with a knife jump in there and report back o. How that goes.

I haven't been trained on how to do that. But I know people that are and they could do it pretty easily, especially from behind when he wasn't looking at them.

Yeah, but he didn't. So they should have subdued him. If 3 cops can't take one guy down without shooting him then they really need to re-evaluate how cops are trained.
Thats not the way it works. Lethal force is met with lethal force. Even if a suspect is armed with a knife and they with guns they are still at risk of a fatal injury if the suspect is within 21 ft of them.

I haven't seen a video of what happened. From what I've heard, he was trying to break up a fight and the cops came in and tazed him. So it really sounds like the cops came in and escalated the situation and made the situation worse. But all we have are the words of the cops and the bystanders.
You haven’t seen the second video?

Looked to me like there were three cops right there that could have easily subdued him. Again, the situation should have never gotten to that point.
Yeah right, would you have done it Mr. Superhero? That knife he had was designed for maximum close fighting damage.

That's what I understood first too. Sounds like we were lied to.

So we go from he did nothing wrong and was doing good....to the cop was just guessing.

Ok....

How you end it? He got tased. You gonna go fight some violent dude with a knife?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT