ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin DOJ Says Jacob Blake Had Weapon On Vehicle Floorboard

If you had proper training, you would know how to take down a guy with a knife while limiting your risk of injury.

This is a pretty dumb post. No matter your training it is not easy to take anyone down. Especially when they're in fight mode. Add in a weapon that can kill you in a split second and you need to be near perfect in a very imperfect situation to come out of it unharmed. There have been hundreds of cops killed in the line of duty that have had the chance to shoot a violent criminal but instead attempted to disarm them or arrest them and failed. Cops actually watch training videos of officers killed in the line of duty and how in just a split second you can lose your life.

If Im a cop and I have a wife and kids at home im not risking my life for some left wing hero criminal that abuses women and has a violent past. Im not saying yeah lets throw down with this violent criminal. The idiocy of the left, the media and celebrities here is just ridiculous. They're defending violent criminals and distracting from real issues that our inner cities face. All to stir up race relations before an election again.

I have read it was a Karambit, and that is what it looks like he is carrying as he moves around the front of the vehicle.
Once again, bull crap. The local law enforcement said a weapon was found in the vehicle. Nothing about a slashing knife being in his possession as he walked around the car. That fact would have been the lead from the very beginning if true. As usual, you are trying to defend the indefensible.

Once again, bull crap. The local law enforcement said a weapon was found in the vehicle. Nothing about a slashing knife being in his possession as he walked around the car. That fact would have been the lead from the very beginning if true. As usual, you are trying to defend the indefensible.
We all saw the pic of him walking with what did look like a knife. But this pic has floated around online a lot too. Not sure what to believe, but it wouldn’t be difficult to alter the pic to look like he had a knife.
B5-C9-C8-FF-32-BA-469-A-BCF5-26-CA12-E8-FDDB.jpg

We all saw the pic of him walking with what did look like a knife. But this pic has floated around online a lot too. Not sure what to believe, but it wouldn’t be difficult to alter the pic to look like he had a knife.
If that were true, that would've been the justification from the very beginning.

Reactions: McLovin32
To add to that, it does sound like the cops are telling him to “drop the knife” in that video. At least in my opinion, with headphones on.

To add to that, it does sound like the cops are telling him to “drop the knife” in that video. At least in my opinion, with headphones on.
Yeah it’s a weird scenario, because didn’t the guy that took the video say he didn’t see a knife? Or was that a witness that was outside?

Again, had he had been brandishing a weapon, would that not have been the justification from the very beginning? Instead, EVERY legitimate media outlet reported that an unarmed black man was shot in the back seven times. That was not disputed while there were protests in the streets, professional sports leagues cancelling games, innocent people being killed by counter protesters, etc. None of those actions make any sense if he had a weapon.

Yeah it’s a weird scenario, because didn’t the guy that took the video say he didn’t see a knife? Or was that a witness that was outside?

That was the guy who took the video. I really can’t tell whether the knife in those pictures is real or not. I have yet to see a video of the incident that is clear enough to see what is in his hands, so not sure how the pictures of him holding the knife were able to obtain such clarity. Could easily have been a wallet or a phone.

Again, had he had been brandishing a weapon, would that not have been the justification from the very beginning? Instead, EVERY legitimate media outlet reported that an unarmed black man was shot in the back seven times. That was not disputed while there were protests in the streets, professional sports leagues cancelling games, innocent people being killed by counter protesters, etc. None of those actions make any sense if he had a weapon.

Thats the whole point! He was never unarmed. Thats why its so frustrating. The media lied and created all of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT