ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin lol

I love Culver's too, but come on man!

Maybe Culvers has some sort of special place or meaning in their relationship or something.

I didn't ask my wife to marry me in a Culvers, I chose a nice local place called Christo's. But at the same time I'm not sure we should judge.

I mean on Some good news John Krasinski had on a couple where the guy proposed at a gas station because he and his fiance were both huge office fans.

Perhaps it's not a long sleeve jersey, but rather the guy just has really short, stubby arms?
No, in Wisconsin the short sleeved jersey is for casual events, like a picnic or fishing or hanging out with friends.

You break out the long sleeve Packer jersey for special occasions: marriage proposals, church, bar mitzvahs, funerals, prom, high level business meetings, etc.

It’s a sign of respect, really.

No, in Wisconsin the short sleeved jersey is for casual events, like a picnic or fishing or hanging out with friends.

You break out the long sleeve Packer jersey for special occasions: marriage proposals, church, bar mitzvahs, funerals, prom, high level business meetings, etc.

It’s a sign of respect, really.

Reminds me of my Jr high b-ball coach. The green button up Celtics jacket was for everyday use, dirty as hell, he farmed in it. When the white button up Celtics jacket came out, it was formal (bowling alley)

0311825e506618020edbda55081ec61e.jpg

il_570xN.1747315627_167e.jpg

I do love a good butter burger and cheese balls everyone once in a while though.

🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔

Maybe they’re just super impulsive. I mean, sometimes the drive through takes a really long time.

You guys laugh, but I’ve driven I-80 the length of Iowa many times and other than the Packers jersey it could easily be Anyplace, Iowa. Tell the truth, now! :)

Odds that's 2 bears fans trolling?
zero. I have some people I am facebook "friends" with from my wisconsin days. Both he and his wife are doppelgangers for RJ and April. It is freaky down to the facial hair, packers jersey, builds of both of them, etc. That is 100% blue collar wisconsin that cannot be faked.

Reactions: torbee and thewop
ADVERTISEMENT