ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin middle schoolers accused of sexual harassment for using wrong gender pronouns

Something fishy here...

"It’s plural. It doesn’t make sense to him. I said so, I told him to call them by their names." Rabidoux said.

Why would he call them anything else? Why would you address another student using pronouns - proper or otherwise? "Hey they! How are ya?"

After reading the Mom's comments, it doesn't take long to see where the child gets his lack of intelligence from.
He is right about it not being in the Constitution. Common courtesy isn’t covered by the Constitution. He’s growing up to be a swaggering douche bag, and the parent is usually the source.
This episode reads to me as they were bullying a kid, the kid spoke up, the school responded, and the snowflake / outrage culture took over from there to activate the OP via its propaganda arm at Fox.

If a middle schooler can scream profanity at another student, that student may be called a biologically correct pronoun.

Looks like the school is deciding to only protect some of their students. Based on things I hear from my nieces and nephews, this is becoming quite common.

Reactions: NCHawk5 and mnole03
He is right about it not being in the Constitution. Common courtesy isn’t covered by the Constitution. He’s growing up to be a swaggering douche bag, and the parent is usually the source.
This episode reads to me as they were bullying a kid, the kid spoke up, the school responded, and the snowflake / outrage culture took over from there to activate the OP via its propaganda arm at Fox.
You gleaned all that from the article?

Reactions: NCHawk5
If a middle schooler can scream profanity at another student, that student may be called a biologically correct pronoun.

Looks like the school is deciding to only protect some of their students. Based on things I hear from my nieces and nephews, this is becoming quite common.
That may or may not be the actual facts of what happened. That is what the mom said her son told her.

The School has a policy against gender based harassment. The headlines equate that to sexual harassment. The mom equates that to rape and incest. There's just so much fail in this report.

Lol good ole Lucas making up stories again I see. Some things never change.
He’s getting names/pronouns mixed up from the article. Funny saying snowflake/outrage culture applies to the two kids currently facing harassment charges. Someone’s a little spun.

"She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair," Rabidoux said. "Braden finally came up, defending him, saying ‘He doesn’t have to use proper pronouns, it’s his constitutional right to not use, you can’t make him say things.’"

Yes. You are an embarrassment, troll and never should have been reinstated.
Daily you do the exact same things I was banned for. Being a conservative who doesn’t believe liberal propaganda only gets you banned on twitter.

You are a troll and clown
I’m neither. I’m an independent thinker that can criticize both parties as necessary. Unfortunately your team isn’t impressive or effective. Constant drivel about how awful and horrible mean Trump was. Sorry guys, Trump didn’t preside over the erosion of income/wealth of every American and do absolutely nothing to help. That is truly the sign of an awful leader.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I'll ask again...

Why are preferred pronouns even a thing? The only time you use them around someone they're in the second person "you". Every other time you're talking about the person is when they're either not there or can't hear you.

This instance happens way too often without it actually happening. It's usually someone saying they "aren't gonna use the pronouns", rather than actually using the wrong ones. Because if that happened, the offended person wouldn't even know.

In this instance the kid was "accused of using incorrect pronouns to address another student at Kiel Middle School". I'd like to know what was said and how the offended person heard it. What was the sentence said? Did the kid say, "Hello, he! How are him doing?" I seriously doubt this happened. But it doesn't mean the kid wasn't being a prick either.

You gleaned all that from the article?
Yes. It’s a pattern. The mom should have just kept her mouth shut and dealt with it, but the outrage culture and the culture of lacking civility in this country took over. She should have felt some shame and just dealt with the school and her kid privately. But, we see where the kid gets it.
It’s become commonplace to celebrate a lack of civility in America. Just call the kid what they/them/he/she prefer, or don’t talk to the kid. It isn’t believable that some soft spoken kid was viciously attacked by a pronoun warrior, and that was the start of this.
My kids have they/them friends. It’s not a big deal unless you decide to make it one.

Lol good ole Lucas making up stories again I see. Some things never change.
Oh, look, the Eric Greitens fan showed up. Figures a guy who supports a child abuser that likes to blackmail his mistress would be a fan of teenage bullies.

Yes. It’s a pattern. The mom should have just kept her mouth shut and dealt with it, but the outrage culture and the culture of lacking civility in this country took over. She should have felt some shame and just dealt with the school and her kid privately. But, we see where the kid gets it.
It’s become commonplace to celebrate a lack of civility in America. Just call the kid what they/them/he/she prefer, or don’t talk to the kid. It isn’t believable that some soft spoken kid was viciously attacked by a pronoun warrior, and that was the start of this.
My kids have they/them friends. It’s not a big deal unless you decide to make it one.
Not making it a big deal is a two way street. Also, do they have something somewhere where it’s stated which pronouns are preferred for each person? Name tags on desks with pronouns in parentheses after their name? Obviously we don’t have the whole story.

Fox news likes to tell a lot of half truths out there so I would certainly like to see something in writing.

I should think the mom should be able to get the accusations against her child in writing.

If what is being reported is accurate though it is unacceptable for a school to force student's speech like that.

ADVERTISEMENT