ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin - Seniors

Madhawk23

HB All-American
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Madison, WI
As I try my hardest this week to find some silver linings for this Iowa team after these past two performances, I decided to look at the UW depth chart to see just how many guys they'll be bringing back next season. What I didn't really realize going into this past Saturday was just how much more experience that their roster had. I'm not sure if any of these guys will take advantage of the extra COVID year, but these are all of the Senior starters that they had on the field that most likely won't be back next year for the Badgers:

WR: Davis
WR: Pryor
FB: Chenal
TE: Ferguson
LT: Beach
LG: Seltzner
RT: Bruss
K: Larsh

DE: Henningsen
LB: Sanborn
OLB: Burks
CB: Hicks
CB: Williams
SS: Wilder
FS: Nelson
P: Vujnovich

Including the P and the K, that's 16 of their 24 starters that are seniors.

On top of that, I've got to imagine that guys like DT: Benton, and LB: Chenal will have big decisions to make - as both will be eligible to leave early for the NFL draft after this season.

Man, that is a TON of key contributors that they'll be losing after this season. Knowing UW, they'll just plug in equally as talented guys, but that at least gives me a bit of hope that they'll maybe take a step back next year? Of course, we don't play them until mid-November, so that'll give their new guys plenty of time to get some experience under their belts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News