ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs Iowa Game Thread*****

A very nice win today! We got what we needed....Purdue knocks off Illinois on the road and the Hawks take care of business at home. Great day.

I sure wouldn't want to be in a Fox hole with a lot of you jerkoffs. Go back and read your posts early in this game. You should be ashamed of your whiny little bitch comments....and "give up" attitude. Thank God our Hawk players have some nuts and know how to fight on. Good grief.

A very nice win today! We got what we needed....Purdue knocks off Illinois on the road and the Hawks take care of business at home. Great day.

I sure wouldn't want to be in a Fox hole with a lot of you jerkoffs. Go back and read your posts early in this game. You should be ashamed of your whiny little bitch comments....and "give up" attitude. Thank God our Hawk players have some nuts and know how to fight on. Good grief.

I always do, I make such good posts.

If we're in a foxhole together, I'm shooting you immediately and using your helmet as my toilet.

I sure wouldn't want to be in a Fox hole with a lot of you jerkoffs. Go back and read your posts early in this game. You should be ashamed of your whiny little bitch comments....and "give up" attitude. Thank God our Hawk players have some nuts and know how to fight on.

The announcers were bad, so I couldn't figure out who we had returning kick offs???? In my opinion he did a very bad job. One time he calls fair catch the defenders were still 10 yards away. Then the next time he did it again and this time the defenders were 15 yards away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What gives. I couldn't get his number to figure it out.

Phil and the boys get all the credit today . Wisky has a salty defense but good lord our stagnant offense made their D look like the 85 Bears

22 carries last week, 22 carries this week. What are you 14 ???
Did he have 22 with an hour to go in game? If I'm wrong, so be it but it felt like they weren't giving him enough carries and were spreading the carries around too much.

Thanks, Superfan. Were you at the game, per chance?

The announcers were bad, so I couldn't figure out who we had returning kick offs???? In my opinion he did a very bad job. One time he calls fair catch the defenders were still 10 yards away. Then the next time he did it again and this time the defenders were 15 yards away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What gives. I couldn't get his number to figure it out.
Most teams do this on every kickoff. Last year Jones ran most back and rarely ever got past the 25 yd line. Yes, he ran ONE back, BUT this offense can't afford to start 5 to 10 yds farther back. I believe it was G Williams. I'm sure he was told to fair catch, and its probably for the best.....

Reactions: desihawk
Most teams do this on every kickoff. Last year Jones ran most back and rarely ever got past the 25 yd line. Yes, he ran ONE back, BUT this offense can't afford to start 5 to 10 yds farther back. I believe it was G Williams. I'm sure he was told to fair catch, and its probably for the best.....
Agreed, Gavin is too tentative a runner to return kicks. I wish it were one of the DBs with Kaleb. That would be a dynamic return duo. Phil needs to share the wealth of athleticism he has.

Why do they have Petras roll to his left?
It’s not a roll to the left, it’s a sprint left. And it’s usually because you don’t trust the right side to hold any sort of block.

The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

ADVERTISEMENT