ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

wilson reborn

HR All-American
Feb 26, 2009
Anybody from Wisconsin on this board? Did you vote in the primary today? I understand the lines were long.

People from Wisconsin are no longer able to make fun of Illinois for being corrupt.

I know nothing about Wisconsin corruption. What does that have to do with thousands of people standing in line with face masks on, to vote in the Democratic primary?

Reactions: Hendy hawk
John Prine wrote a song about a couple
of Wisconsin lakes, just north of the Illinois border.

Results are expected next week. I read that from a google search. As of now, no results have been recorded.

Results are expected next week. I read that from a google search. As of now, no results have been recorded.
Even more the mockery the ****s declaring REMOTELY that absentee ballots cannot be extended, **** the Conservative haters of our Democracy currently holding the positions making these horrendous decisions.

I know nothing about Wisconsin corruption. What does that have to do with thousands of people standing in line with face masks on, to vote in the Democratic primary?

If you don't see how cutting polling places from 180 to 5 and then forcing a vote like this in the middle of a pandemic, while the people who are forcing it won't even meet in person, is corrupt, then that's on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT