ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

General Tso

HB Legend
Nov 20, 2004
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

What???? If they were seeded to high they would have had a first round game that would have given them an easier game. How does that prove anything. Head scratching (dumb) comments?
The fact they lost (and looked terrible doing it) proved they shouldn’t have been a 5 seed. It’s not complicated. 5 seed implies top 20 team, which they aren’t - not even close.

They’re lucky Klesmit(sweet tights by the way) could knock down some 3s. Would’ve lost by 30. Total ass kicking by JMU

Last edited:
Storr looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there last night. Wouldn’t shock me if he transferred again.

What???? If they were seeded to high they would have had a first round game that would have given them an easier game. How does that prove anything. Head scratching (dumb) comments?
First of all, it’s “too” not “to”. Talk about dumb.

Wisconsin should have been a 8 or 9. They 100 percent did get a seed higher then they deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: General Tso
Wonder where our badger lurker/poster is today. Said they are playing much better now after getting players back from injury when the losing streak went on earlier in the season.

James Madison would have likely have whipped our guys---very athletic. James Madison, Grand Canyon, Utah State, TCU...all the teams I watched last night would have given Iowa fits ----except St. Marys, which looked like us.

Wisconsin losing to James Madison summarizes the state of Big10 basketball.

James Madison would have likely have whipped our guys---very athletic. James Madison, Grand Canyon, Utah State, TCU...all the teams I watched last night would have given Iowa fits ----except St. Marys, which looked like us.

Yup, and after watching some of the Purdue game, I’d be shocked if the don’t get bounced soon…😎

Reactions: BirdistheWord

Maybe summarize the state of SEC basketball while you are at it. Auburn losing to Yale. Kentucky losing to Oakland. Most of their league is heading home already too. Or the 5 powerful big 12 teams bounced already. And don’t forget about the Big 12 power losing to the very shitty Iowa team in the NIT.

Maybe summarize the state of SEC basketball while you are at it. Auburn losing to Yale. Kentucky losing to Oakland. Most of their league is heading home already too. Or the 5 powerful big 12 teams bounced already. And don’t forget about the Big 12 power losing to the very shitty Iowa team in the NIT.
SEC Texas A&M just beat the B1G 3rd place team Nebraska by 25 in the first round.

Reactions: BirdistheWord

You mad? KSU was 10th place in their conference and we beat them at home. Nice home win. KSU had an Elite8 last year which is better than an NIT 1st round win. I would like to see Iowa basketball do better once in awhile.,
I happen to think 14 years is enough time to do something special---that is a personal decision. IF Fran has an NCAA run next year that would be great news and I'd be happy to be proven wrong I just don't think his style of play/coaching philosphy is compatible with NCAA tourney runs.

Wisconsin does have a lot coming back so the potential for even greater post season underachievement is huge!

You mad? KSU was 10th place in their conference and we beat them at home. Nice home win. KSU had an Elite8 last year which is better than an NIT 1st round win. I would like to see Iowa basketball do better once in awhile.,
I happen to think 14 years is enough time to do something special---that is a personal decision. IF Fran has an NCAA run next year that would be great news and I'd be happy to be proven wrong I just don't think his style of play/coaching philosphy is compatible with NCAA tourney runs.

Just get to 18 wins every year, score a lot of points (give up a ton too) what’s not to love 😉

decision? or opinion? if it was your personal decision on your part, please make better decisions... lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT