ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky loss to MSU = 2 seed in Kentucky's bracket

I will never, ever, EVER cheer for Wisconsin. I hope Sparty rolls in the 2nd half. And if they played Kentucky it would mark the only time I would cheer for John Calipari

Originally posted by IACentralHawk73:
I will never, ever, EVER cheer for Wisconsin. I hope Sparty rolls in the 2nd half. And if they played Kentucky it would mark the only time I would cheer for John Calipari
i hope teams are taking note of what MSU is doing against Wisky

Izzo is a good coach, even though I can't stand him.....lol

Originally posted by OnceAhawk:

Doing a great job of creating mismatches against Wisky, that's what's allowing their success, Dawson has a hot hand right now.

As for Izzo I like him, sure his nagging gets annoying but I think Bo Ryan is 10x worse

Doing a great job of creating mismatches against Wisky, that's what's allowing their success, Dawson has a hot hand right now.

As for Izzo I like him, sure his nagging gets annoying but I think Bo Ryan is 10x worse
Man if MSU wins the BTT, who da thunk?

damn, Izzo is just that good

Izzo is a brilliant coach. He always has his teams playing their best ball in march.

gotta stay in front of Frank the Tank; come on MSU!!

Trice is due for a couple 3 pointers, too! I want him to do now what he did in Iowa City

I agree Ronman.

Basically I just want to see Wisconsin lose, ad opposed to Michigan State winning. The Badgers needed to lose, even if it had to come at the hands of the punks from Spartyland.

Originally posted by Ronman:
Frankly, it's hard to root for either of these teams.

This post was edited on 3/15 4:13 PM by Ronman
agreed; however, I find myself wanting to wipe the smirks off all of the Wisconsin players' faces....

And don't forget; they call Josh Gasser a super hero; it just gets old; too much ego on that team

Wow, helluva game.

Gotta admit, I am rooting for Wisconsin a bit.

Just don't think I can ever root for MSU.

I had a funny feeling MSU was going to do well this weekend though. Possibly even win it.

Izzo's teams never fade in the end. That's the one thing you have to respect about him.

This post was edited on 3/15 4:22 PM by hansenhawk

OMG, MSU screwed up; if they ask for a review of the Gasser apparent save, they woudl have seen he was out of bounds

MSU would have been up 2 and with the ball; instead, WI eventually gets fouled and shoots 2 FTs to tie the game.

Lord, MSU then had a chance to win it w/ 12 seconds left; NOW GOING TO OVERTIME

Slightly off top but what the he'll is that emblem at center court suppose to represent? Good Lord is the Big Ten renting out some cheesy gym?

Originally posted by hansenhawk:

Originally posted by hawkcub:
Going with Wisky only because I won't the awful B1G to get a 1 seed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I think their seed has already been determined.
Disagree. Not until these games are over. Wisky loses they lose the #1 seed right along with it, IMO. That isn't happening however, so I'd be shocked if they don't get a #1.

OMG, MSU screwed up; if they ask for a review of the Gasser apparent save, they woudl have seen he was out of bounds

MSU would have been up 2 and with the ball; instead, WI eventually gets fouled and shoots 2 FTs to tie the game.
True. But even so, if Valentine just secures the ball after the Gasser save, the game is most likely over. No idea where he was throwing that outlet pass.

Originally posted by Run&Blade:
Slightly off top but what the he'll is that emblem at center court suppose to represent? Good Lord is the Big Ten renting out some cheesy gym?

I think every pin on the pin wheel represents a color of a B1G team.

This post was edited on 3/15 4:43 PM by hawkcub

It's been there forever, although they have had to added to it with 2 new teams this year.

Each school has its own weird swatch on it apparently of their colors, and then they join together as one to symbolize the big revenue stream for television and the man to get stinking rich off it.

Oh, and hope, yeah, hope.

all the colors of the 14 teams

Great thing about this game going to OT is 15 minutes of nonsense talk.
cant believe MSU went scoreless in OT; its like their balloon got deflated when giving up that 11 point lead with just over 7 minutes to go

Did anyone else notice when Gumbel said "this overtime made possible by Buffalo Wild Wings," like if BWW had not paid CBS a truckload of money, the game would have ended in a tie? I hate that crap.

Originally posted by BubsFinn:
Did anyone else notice when Gumbel said "this overtime made possible by Buffalo Wild Wings," like if BWW had not paid CBS a truckload of money, the game would have ended in a tie? I hate that crap.
Well they do have those commercials where their wind machines pop up out of the ground to force OT in Football so...............
maybe the OT WAS made possible by Buffalo Wild Wings....................... Food for thought, conspiracy, etc.

Originally posted by sloehawk:

Disagree. Not until these games are over. Wisky loses they lose the #1 seed right along with it, IMO. That isn't happening however, so I'd be shocked if they don't get a #1.
Sloe, a rep of the selection committee said Bucky was going to be hold the 1 seed even if they had lost today.
Nice seed for the Hawks.

Originally posted by Carlton:

Originally posted by sloehawk:

Sloe, a rep of the selection committee said Bucky was going to be hold the 1 seed even if they had lost today.
Nice seed for the Hawks.
That may very well have been the case, I just find it hard to believe these things are written in stone before the game even starts, let alone ends. I mean, the TOTAL data isn't in until that last game is over, no matter who is playing in it.

For example, an eventual 7 seed and not very good team (by their standards for sure) in Michigan State beats Sconnie by 25, it would be hard to keep them a 1 in that scenario with Virginia/Arizona nipping at their heels, IMO. Saying this while completely believing the body of work is the overall factor, but that body of work isn't complete until all the Conference Tournaments have ended, IMO. But, I'm not on the committee, so who cares what I think............... in this case, even me! Ha!

I do believe Wisky should have been a 1 regardless, but that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT