ADVERTISEMENT

With less than a week until first debate, anyone still undecided?

Are you undecided on Presidential election?

• Undecided

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • I know who I’m voting for

Votes: 101 84.2%
  • I don’t plan on voting

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
I'm still kind of undecided. Can't vote for trump because he's a pos. Cant vote for Biden because he's pro choice. Might just leave it blank again.

What debate?

A bunch of my FB friends that are Trumpanzees have been telling me that it will be announced a few days before the debate that Biden has been exposed to Covid and he would have to quarantine and not be able to participate.

I think it’s more about getting more people who would not otherwise vote , vote for your side. I’m probably voting for Joe Biden but it turns me off when he panders to left wing causes 24/7 which is exactly what turns me off of Trump — his pandering to right wing causes 24-7 and also being a general d-bag.

When a candidate panders to their party’s causes on every turn and every issue - it says to me they have no genuine plans , no original thought of their own.
I'm not sure he panders to all left wing causes, but even if he does, it sure beats Trump pandering to white suprematists and world dictators.

Reactions: nelly02
Part of the reason Trump has been saying that Biden is going to inject performance drugs before the debate is his team has realized Trump set the bar too low with all of the remarks about Biden's mental coherence. It won't take much for Biden to come across as mentally acute.
The other part is Trump will be using Adderall for the debate. He's really that transparent and can't keep his mouth shut. As stated multiple times on this board, if Trump is making an accusation, he's most likely doing exactly what he's accusing his opponent of doing

Reactions: joelbc1
I don't because it'll give Trump a foil to attack instead of addressing the issue.
I think Wallace feels his legacy will be holding politicians accountable. I think he holds Trump's "feet to the fire" in the first debate.

Regardless, I expect Trump to tweet like crazy after the debate about unfairly he was treated.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Solid.

And again, the Simpsons nail it.

Steve Martin = Biden
Homer = Trump

We are going to stop global warming by collecting cow farts..... biden....

We are going to have so much more by taxing the uber rich who have the ability to move whereever they want...... biden

We are going to change global warming with a green new deal...... as other counties don't participate..... biden...

But you know its trump promising shit that is crazy.

We are going to stop global warming by collecting cow farts..... biden....

We are going to have so much more by taxing the uber rich who have the ability to move whereever they want...... biden

We are going to change global warming with a green new deal...... as other counties don't participate..... biden...

But you know its trump promising shit that is crazy.

Dude, grab a beer and take a play off. It’s a Simpsons clip.

I heard a Dem Consultant today on NPR say that anyone saying undecided is considered a Trump voter already by the Dems. Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT