ADVERTISEMENT

WND Founder Calls for States to Secede over Gay Marriage

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
WorldNetDaily founder and editor Joseph Farah issued an emergency plea to governors today asking them to consider seceding from the union if the Supreme Court strikes down state bans on same-sex marriage.
“We need a Promised Land. We need an Exodus strategy,” Farah wrote. “Are there any governors or legislatures out there among the 50 states willing to secede to offer a refuge for the God-fearing?”

If not, Farah says that foreign nations that prohibit same-sex marriage should prepare for “a pilgrimage by millions of Americans” fleeing marriage equality.

Will a U.S. Supreme Court decision declaring “same-sex marriage” a “right” warrant secession by some state willing and eager to reclaim America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and foundation?

You know it’s inevitable, right?

The fix is in. Two members of the Supreme Court have personally officiated at same-sex “marriages.” I count three solid votes against it. The chances of reaching five are somewhere between slim and none.

I’ve heard some chatter about civil disobedience. That’s all well and good. But I don’t see much in the way of serious organization taking place.

What I do see is a lot of grass-roots concern. I know there are millions of Christians, Jews and others who would pull up stakes and move to another country that honored the institution of marriage as it was designed by God – a union between one man and one woman.

As Jesus said it: “For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh.”

Is there one state in 50 that would not only defy the coming abomination, but secede in response? The rewards could be great. I would certainly consider relocating. How about you?

The founders of this country found a place of refuge in America and shaped it into the greatest self-governing nation in the history of world. Just think what one state could do if it simply stuck to the principles that made this country great? Americans wouldn’t have to cross an ocean to rediscover what brought most of our ancestors here. We could simply drive.

Are any states so inclined?

I haven’t heard this question raised by anyone else. So I’m raising it now. We don’t have much time before the nine high priests in black robes decide to follow Baal instead of the One True God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

We need a Promised Land. We need an Exodus strategy.

If not a state, are there any nations in the world interested in a pilgrimage by millions of Americans?

And here’s the second question: Are there any governors or legislatures out there among the 50 states willing to secede to offer a refuge for the God-fearing?
LINK

I wish idiots like this would just walk themselves into the sea and never return.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Just think of the beneficial consequences if, say, Texas seceded and millions of the craziest honkies throughout the rest of the country migrated to that new Eden.

That would probably cut the immigration problem in half. Because you know that new nation would build a fence.

Reactions: cigaretteman
WorldNetDaily founder and editor Joseph Farah issued an emergency plea to governors today asking them to consider seceding from the union if the Supreme Court strikes down state bans on same-sex marriage.
“We need a Promised Land. We need an Exodus strategy,” Farah wrote. “Are there any governors or legislatures out there among the 50 states willing to secede to offer a refuge for the God-fearing?”

If not, Farah says that foreign nations that prohibit same-sex marriage should prepare for “a pilgrimage by millions of Americans” fleeing marriage equality.

Will a U.S. Supreme Court decision declaring “same-sex marriage” a “right” warrant secession by some state willing and eager to reclaim America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and foundation?

The fix is in. Two members of the Supreme Court have personally officiated at same-sex “marriages.” I count three solid votes against it. The chances of reaching five are somewhere between slim and none.

I’ve heard some chatter about civil disobedience. That’s all well and good. But I don’t see much in the way of serious organization taking place.

What I do see is a lot of grass-roots concern. I know there are millions of Christians, Jews and others who would pull up stakes and move to another country that honored the institution of marriage as it was designed by God – a union between one man and one woman.

As Jesus said it: “For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh.”

Is there one state in 50 that would not only defy the coming abomination, but secede in response? The rewards could be great. I would certainly consider relocating. How about you?

The founders of this country found a place of refuge in America and shaped it into the greatest self-governing nation in the history of world. Just think what one state could do if it simply stuck to the principles that made this country great? Americans wouldn’t have to cross an ocean to rediscover what brought most of our ancestors here. We could simply drive.

I haven’t heard this question raised by anyone else. So I’m raising it now. We don’t have much time before the nine high priests in black robes decide to follow Baal instead of the One True God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

If not a state, are there any nations in the world interested in a pilgrimage by millions of Americans?

And here’s the second question: Are there any governors or legislatures out there among the 50 states willing to secede to offer a refuge for the God-fearing?
LINK
So long,
Farewell,
Auf Wiedersehen,
Good night.

Last edited:
I wish idiots like this would just walk themselves into the sea and never return.
It sounds like that is his plan. I can't wait. We may have just solved the immigration problem too. You may send all my thank you gifts to TB in honor of his little miracle baby.

LINK

I love how all these right wing yahoos claim to love America and the constitution so much, but then object to abiding by its principles, and either call for amending it or resorting to treasonous calls for secession like this nutjob.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I love how all these right wing yahoos claim to love America and the constitution so much, but then object to abiding by its principles, and either call for amending it or resorting to treasonous calls for secession like this lunatic.

Only like it if it benefits them or their agenda. If anything changes, we MUST SUCEDE!!!

Reactions: naturalmwa
It sounds like that is his plan. I can't wait. We may have just solved the immigration problem too. You may send all my thank you gifts to TB in honor of his little miracle baby.
Plus, the GOP would never EVER win the White House again. And if enough of the crazies from the remaining states left (and the sane ones from Texas moved out) they might struggle in Congress, as well.

Plus, the GOP would never EVER win the White House again. And if enough of the crazies from the remaining states left (and the sane ones from Texas moved out) they might struggle in Congress, as well.
Go crazies! This sounds like a plan. They should go to Russia, they would fit right in.

Go crazies! This sounds like a plan. They should go to Russia, they would fit right in.
I hate to inflict them on anyone else, but sure, why not? At least they'd be far away. OTOH if they work their way into power, they'd be like the Christian ISIS, with lots and lots of nukes. And they'd probably hate America - since they already seem to.

Giving those nutty End Times types nukes? The more I think of it, the scarier it sounds. You might get me to agree to preemptive action. Some of those guys make the ayatollahs look safe.

I hate to inflict them on anyone else, but sure, why not? At least they'd be far away. OTOH if they work their way into power, they'd be like the Christian ISIS, with lots and lots of nukes. And they'd probably hate America - since they already seem to.

Giving those nutty End Times types nukes? The more I think of it, the scarier it sounds. You might get me to agree to preemptive action. Some of those guys make the ayatollahs look safe.
No worries there, they will never get along with the Orthodox. It will be like sunni and shiites fighting it out for centuries taking time out only to gather under the flaming gay yule log to make peace from Dec. 25th to Jan. 7th each year.

No worries there, they will never get along with the Orthodox. It will be like sunni and shiites fighting it out for centuries taking time out only to gather under the flaming gay yule log to make peace from Dec. 25th to Jan. 7th each year.
OK then. Can we trade them for Snowden and Pussy Riot?

Just think of the beneficial consequences if, say, Texas seceded and millions of the craziest honkies throughout the rest of the country migrated to that new Eden.

That would probably cut the immigration problem in half. Because you know that new nation would build a fence.
Tunnels and fences we don't discriminate we can build both.

The Republic of Goat Island has already been established so Texas has a head start on leaving the Union. The Poppy Pelican is the seat of government.

History – The Poppy Pelican opened in 1941, occupying the site of on old marine tackle shop. It’s gone through three owners since then, but it’s basic traditions have remained the same. Cheap food and drinks, 24 hour service, and a complete disregard for outsiders accompanied by a dingy appearance. It’s loved by locals and avoided by all but the drunkest of tourists.

Happy Hour – In comparison to it’s regular prices, the Pelican may have the worst Happy Hour on Goat Island, but that’s only because its regular prices are so low. “Besides,” said Manager Art Hayes“Good Happy Hours attract people. We’re trying to keep the tourists out.”

About – The Poppy Pelican is one of two Goat Island establishments that stay open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition to having the cheapest drinks on the island, it also boasts a great menu, all of it freshly prepared on the ancient griddle. The Pelican is also a tourist free zone. Outsiders who stumble into the bar are usually ignored until they leave, but its not uncommon for taunts and even threats to be received by tourist's who don’t leave quickly.

I love how all these right wing yahoos claim to love America and the constitution so much, but then object to abiding by its principles, and either call for amending it or resorting to treasonous calls for secession like this nutjob.
So you saying Jefferson and his cohorts foresaw a nation of gay marriage, tranny type people? If they had then you can bet there would have been an amendment forbidding even the mention of their rights to be lewd and unnatural.

So you saying Jefferson and his cohorts foresaw a nation of gay marriage, tranny type people? If they had then you can bet there would have been an amendment forbidding even the mention of their rights to be lewd and unnatural.
Yeah, just like black people and women. Good argument. They probably would have left out the first amendment if they know about Islam too. (they need a better eye rolly icon here)

971.gif

Yeah, just like black people and women. Good argument. They probably would have left out the first amendment if they know about Islam too. (they need a better eye rolly icon here)

971.gif
Totally different...you are talking 2 groups that should have been given equal rights from the get go...being black and being a woman are not deviances...of course once again you do not see it my way...that's fine...I would let you marry my daughter anyway...if you weren't taken.

Totally different...you are talking 2 groups that should have been given equal rights from the get go...being black and being a woman are not deviances...of course once again you do not see it my way...that's fine...I would let you marry my daughter anyway...if you weren't taken.
You're right we don't agree. But the bigger point here is you also don't agree with the FF. see how that works? Fun, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT