ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Boulder, CO

May 27, 2009
Every division 1 program is going to have to check the box sooner or later. And by the box, I mean hiring a black head coach. CU just made their woke hire, and it's going to end in disaster.

I also love how hypocritical the black lives matter, black culture is allowed to be.

Deion Sanders is literally allowed to come in and tell his team there ain't gonna be no hats in no meetings, ain't gonna be no "hoodies" in no meetings. Ain't gonna be no earrings in no meetings. Everybody gonna look like everybody.

Now, I actually love what Deion Sanders said. I love how he doesn't want no hats, hoodies, earrings, and phones in meetings because those things don't promote a winning culture. But what I don't love is that if Kirk Ferentz were on video tape saying those exact same things the hypocritical, losing culture, loser mentality, black lives matter, race baiting pieces of shit crowd would be in an uproar.

Last edited:
Every organization is allowed to have standards on appearance, and their internal culture, while doing official business. The OP seems super woke himself.

Yes, but Deion is a woke hire. Winning at Jacksonville State shouldn't land you the head coach at CU. They'll be hiring a new coach in 4 years or less.
It's not a "woke" hire, you idiot, it's a splash hire. They went after the flashy name brand. Right or wrong, they went after someone who will bring attention to Colorado. Hiring the third black head coach in a row isn't "woke." Stop being this way. Stop looking for boogeymen because Hershel Walker told you it's a big deal.

Every division 1 program is going to have to check the box sooner or later. And by the box, I mean hiring a black head coach. CU just made their woke hire, and it's going to end in disaster.

I also love how hypocritical the black lives matter, black culture is allowed to be.

Deion Sanders is literally allowed to come in and tell his team there ain't gonna be no hats in no meetings, ain't gonna be no "hoodies" in no meetings. Ain't gonna be no earrings in no meetings. Everybody gonna look like everybody.

Now, I actually love what Deion Sanders said. I love how he doesn't want no hats, hoodies, earrings, and phones in meetings because those things don't promote a winning culture. But what I don't love is that if Kirk Ferentz were on video tape saying those exact same things the hypocritical, losing culture, loser mentality, black lives matter, race baiting pieces of shit crowd would be in an uproar.

If Jackson State had a losing record, then MAYBE this would be a woke hire. Instead it's just a racist rant disguised as anti-woke. Racist vs Anti-woke:

same-different.gif

OP, do you know that Sanders is the third black coach at CU in a row?

Every organization is allowed to have standards on appearance, and their internal culture, while doing official business. The OP seems super woke himself.
I think you’re missing his point here. He’s not criticizing Sanders for implementing these rules. In fact, he commended Sanders for doing so.

The point is that when Kirk Ferentz implemented these same rules, people bashed him for forcing black players to “act more white” and filed a discrimination lawsuit.

You’re a freaking moron if you think they hired him to be more woke.

I’m surprised CU wanted to win badly enough to actually make this hire. This is an all in, survive or die move. Hats off to CU leadership.

Idiot.
CU isn’t wholly dedicated to winning, but this shows they cared enough to hire a coach that will without a doubt improve their record next year.

I think you’re missing his point here. He’s not criticizing Sanders for implementing these rules. In fact, he commended Sanders for doing so.

The point is that when Kirk Ferentz implemented these same rules, people bashed him for forcing black players to “act more white” and filed a discrimination lawsuit.
Oh, I got the point his woke mind thought he was making.

Yes, but Deion is a woke hire. Winning at Jacksonville State shouldn't land you the head coach at CU. They'll be hiring a new coach in 4 years or less.

Winning at Benton Community and West High landed former Iowa Asst Coach Reese Morgan a great Assistant job at Iowa.

And he was REALLY REALLY good at it, too.

Reactions: Ree4

You really ARE a racist POS, aren't you?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
There’s literally nobody else they could have hired that would draw anything close to the amount of attention Deion has in like 24 hours. This is a guy who recruited literally one of, if not the, top recruits to an HBCU instead of a P5 blue blood.

Deion may well end in disaster, but Joel Klatt had it right - the nation is Deion’s recruiting ground. Hell of a splash shot for the Buffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT