ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Mind Virus - SB1414 California Edition

I remember when HROT After Dark was something to be proud of.

Now the the Off Brothers, Jack and Jerk clog up this board with their BS. Boo these MF'ers!

Even the dweeb Brian can stumble into a semi-interesting thread about pooping in a box and mailing it, yet OP couldn't be less interesting

I remember when HROT After Dark was something to be proud of.

Now the the Off Brothers, Jack and Jerk clog up this board with their BS. Boo these MF'ers!

Even the dweeb Brian can stumble into a semi-interesting thread about pooping in a box and mailing it, yet OP couldn't be less interesting
He's lazy and uses shit sources from Twitter.

Stop being lazy and do a bit of investigation yourself before posting. I don't bother with most of his threads because I have no trust in the sources used (or vetting of them or story)

Reactions: fsu1jreed
He's lazy and uses shit sources from Twitter.

Stop being lazy and do a bit of investigation yourself before posting. I don't bother with most of his threads because I have no trust in the sources used (or vetting of them or story)

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

We've seen your shitposting too 💩

Weird position... Woke/LGBTQ oppose criminalizing pedophilia as it will disproportionately affect LGBTQ community.

You libs on board with this?

Stop being stupid

California Democrats are taking heat for "water[ing] down" a "child sex trafficking bill." But—as anyone whose brain isn't completely broken by politics might imagine—this isn't a case of lawmakers trying to make life easy for people who abuse and exploit children. They're just trying to insert a smidge of sanity into the bill's punishment schemes. The scorn with which this has been met underscores how hard it is for legislators to push back against policies that are purportedly about protecting children.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Shit posting is different. This could be a shit post -- moreso straight up trolling -- if he doesn't actually believe (or care about) what he just posted and was merely trying to ruffle feathers.

Dickhead believes everything they posts from X. They're crazy, not a troll.

If you're doing it to ruffle feathers only (like your underage posts) then it's probably time to reevaluate why you need such attention from strangers?

Dickhead believes everything they posts from X. They're crazy, not a troll.

If you're doing it to ruffle feathers only (like your underage posts) then it's probably time to reevaluate why you need such attention from strangers?
I wouldn't have posted what I did without it ruffling feathers... but at the same time, I felt what I posted was fairly innocuous stuff. I like that combo. People getting worked up over things they shouldn't.

Weird position... Woke/LGBTQ oppose criminalizing pedophilia as it will disproportionately affect LGBTQ community.

I'm interested in the logic behind criminalizing pedophilia disproportionately affecting the LGBTQ community. Are they actually saying their community is more into pedophilia than straight people?

SB 1414 (2023-2024), titled "Crimes: solicitation of a minor," is a California legislative bill addressing the solicitation of minors for sexual activities. Here are the key provisions:
  1. Enhanced Penalties: The bill proposes increased penalties for individuals convicted of soliciting minors for sexual activities, aiming to deter such criminal behavior more effectively.
  2. Clarification of Offenses: It seeks to clarify the legal definitions and elements of the crime, ensuring that those who engage in the solicitation of minors are prosecuted under clear and specific terms.
  3. Law Enforcement Tools: The bill may provide additional tools or resources to law enforcement agencies to better investigate and prosecute these offenses.
  4. Support for Victims: It could include measures to support and protect the victims of such crimes, recognizing the severe impact on minors who are solicited for sexual activities.
This bill represents part of California's broader efforts to combat sexual exploitation and protect minors from predatory behavior. For the most accurate and detailed information, refer to the official California Legislature website or the specific text of the bill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT