ADVERTISEMENT

****Wolverines vs Hawks Game Thread****

I believe they will play is and Garza similar to last game. Yes he scored a lot but Michigan still won the game on the offensive end. Let Garza get his and shut down the others.

It sounds like they really don't want to double much at all as a philosophy. I'll be really curious to see what, if any, adjustments they make this time around. Could say a lot about the respect opposing teams have for LG.

lets kick some wolverine ass!!

R1Rvm77.gif

Badgers gong down....Davison tweaks his ankle on a final drive when they have no chance to win.

On game night I would normally select & purchase my beer. My wife offered to "handle" it tonight. Low and behold, there is Bud Light in the fridge.
I think this is payback for me NOT cheering on her Packers last weekend. She actually asked me to put on a Packers jersey to support her. I am a Vikings fan. Wouldn't do it.
Hence, the Bud Light.
Welcome to my world.
Go Hawks!!!!!

Reactions: unoHawkeye
On game night I would normally select & purchase my beer. My wife offered to "handle" it tonight. Low and behold, there is Bud Light in the fridge.
I think this is payback for me NOT cheering on her Packers last weekend. She actually asked me to put on a Packers jersey to support her. I am a Vikings fan. Wouldn't do it.
Hence, the Bud Light.
Welcome to my world.
Go Hawks!!!!!

nothing wrong with bud light

Reactions: flaiawis
Hence, the Bud Light.
Welcome to my world.
Go Hawks!!!!!
Your wife has outstanding taste, both with her choice of pro team and choice of beer

Reactions: flaiawis
Hence, the Bud Light.
Welcome to my world.
Go Hawks!!!!!
You keeping her or is this the deal breaker?:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT