ADVERTISEMENT

Woman arrested for killing own child....

Wait, we're not allowing women to choose? Should she not be allowed to vote either?!

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
Wait, we're not allowing women to choose? Should she not be allowed to vote either?!
One of the biggest problems with pro-life zealots is they are always on. They can't help themselves from interjecting drivel into a conversation.
This is a story about mental illness, and a system that has failed. The biggest question is how did she regain custody of the child? The courts took the child away. Was there a mechanism that allowed her to regain custody, or did a family member who had custody allow the mother access to the child? That wasn't clear as I skimmed the article.

Originally posted by lucas80:
One of the biggest problems with pro-life zealots is they are always on. They can't help themselves from interjecting drivel into a conversation.
This is a story about mental illness, and a system that has failed. The biggest question is how did she regain custody of the child? The courts took the child away. Was there a mechanism that allowed her to regain custody, or did a family member who had custody allow the mother access to the child? That wasn't clear as I skimmed the article.
The Courts placed the child in the care of her aunt. Then according to an article I read last night, the aunt for some unknown reason, allowed the mother to move in to her house where the baby was staying.

I think the Aunt needs to be brought up on child endangerment charges.

Oh and Bleeder? STFU.

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:

The Courts placed the child in the care of her aunt. Then according to an article I read last night, the aunt for some unknown reason, allowed the mother to move in to her house where the baby was staying.

Oh and Bleeder? STFU.
Thanks. System failure as I thought. And, yes, the aunt needs to be scrutinized. If facts warrant charges she needs to be arrested and tried.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Kill her, and the demons she has been communicating with!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
There are demons involved? And she knows how to communicate with them? How cool is that! Clearly we need to study her to find out more.

I don't know why we are so quick to disparage those who hear God's voice telling them to do things, or those who speak with demons or angels. I mean I'm an atheist so I don't believe in any of that, but most here believe those are real. And most follow scripture that tells them those things are true and do happen. So why don't believers take them seriously?

Originally posted by TJ8869:

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Kill her, and the demons she has been communicating with!

Is "demon" a slang word for crack cocaine? Because I'm guessing that's the demon that caused her to do this.

DRUGS=Demon Ranks Undermining Gods Salvation

DEMON=Drugs Encapsulate Mans Obsessive Nuances

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

What does GOD stand for? Got Outsmarted by Demons? I mean who made the drugs in the first place?

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

What does GOD stand for? Got Outsmarted by Demons? I mean who made the drugs in the first place?
Graciously Omnipotent Demon

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:

Oh and Bleeder? STFU.
SEC, you can go eff yourself. Little lucas, who has no respect for life, I'm illustrating the absurdity of your belief system by being absurd.

If a woman isn't allowed to kill her kid after it's born like she is before it's born, maybe people like lucas want her to be barefoot in the kitchen too?! Such sexism in this thread.

This post was edited on 3/18 12:16 PM by hawkbleeder

If a woman isn't allowed to kill her kid after it's born like she is before it's born, maybe people like lucas want her to be barefoot in the kitchen too?! Such sexism in this thread.

post-39125-Chloe-Moretz-confused-reaction-6Ote.gif

This post was edited on 3/18 12:18 PM by naturalmwa

ec

jennifer-dunno.gif

ec

Pretty_Much_.gif

I'll help you. She just has bad timing here is all and is exercising her same, almighty right to choose. Fact: if she had simply decapitated her baby's head sooner (while it was still in her womb), she'd be celebrated by the same mental giant lefties here that are so appauled by what she did. It's just poor timing on her part. Why aren't women allowed to choose when it's convenient for them? This is the 21st century, c'mon people. The Democrats have taught us that women can kill their own out of convenience, so what's the big deal here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT