ADVERTISEMENT

Woman who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians

If convicted, what do you think the appropriate penalty is? We executed the Rosenbergs for spying for the soviets. On a scale of a young woman being caught up in the moment/minimal jail time to treason/execution, where do you think this falls?

No death penalty, but she certainly should be doing life altering time in jail.

The article I read said it was in her office. If the article was wrong so be it.
One of the links in the article you posted at the beginning of the thread specified that it was in a conference room. As with most chaotic situations like this, a lot of conflicting reports are made. Pelosi's Deputy Chief of Staff sent out this tweet to clarify the confusion:

A conference room in the inner sanctum where there’s a reasonable expectation that the most precious and top secret information should be protected?
I think it's reasonable to say that any laptop that actually does contain sensitive information should never be left unattended in a conference room, regardless of whether it's in the "inner sanctum" of the Capitol.

Reactions: torbee
Alright folks..... we had people on here that were saying Mahomes' lady is gross...............yet we have people attracted to this alleged terrorist.

This place has went to hell.
Did anyone actually say she's gross or did they simply say they expected better for one of the wealthiest and most popular athletes in the world? There's a lot of real estate between "good enough for Patrick Mahomes" and "good enough for the average message board poster".

Did anyone actually say she's gross or did they simply say they expected better for one of the wealthiest and most popular athletes in the world? There's a lot of real estate between "good enough for Patrick Mahomes" and "good enough for the average message board poster".

You are not wrong. There were some that said "no", I believe. I could be wrong

any laptop that actually does contain sensitive information should never be left unattended in a conference room, regardless of whether it's in the "inner sanctum" of the Capitol.
Normal circumstances, yes, but not unlike when an airliner crashes and is on fire, sometimes you need to just get the hell out of there, do not stop to get personal belongings. Like when, oh, I don’t know, maybe when being threatened and chased by an armed lynch mob.

Normal circumstances, yes, but not unlike when an airliner crashes and is on fire, sometimes you need to just get the hell out of there, do not stop to get personal belongings. Like when, oh, I don’t know, maybe when being threatened and chased by an armed lynch mob.
While it’s possible that one of her staff members was in the conference room at the time of the incursion, I would remind you that Nancy didn’t leave the laptop behind while fleeing the mob. She was in the House chamber while her laptop was in the conference room.

While it’s possible that one of her staff members was in the conference room at the time of the incursion, I would remind you that Nancy didn’t leave the laptop behind while fleeing the mob. She was in the House chamber while her laptop was in the conference room.
10-4. But I’d assume that items would be secure in my office while I was in the House Chamber. I’m just saying with what happened, no one had a chance to go get anything, anywhere. They left all kinds of documents in the House Chamber as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT