ADVERTISEMENT

Woman who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
More clown show,.. I'm certain her "Russian" connections were significant...

If someone attempts to hire a plant in a sting operation to perform a hit, does his/her ineptitude impact his/her punishment?

This young woman should be charged with breaking and entering and theft,.. The media making her out to be some kind of Russian operative is hilarious...

25 years. Chance of parole after 10.

That should give her plenty of time to realize the gravity of her actions.
I do believe there is value in this environment for a long prison sentence and not making anyone a martyr to rally around.

And while I think she should be executed for treason, I also think I'd enjoy spending time with her beforehand.

riley-june-williams-2-1920x1672.jpg

This young woman should be charged with breaking and entering and theft,.. The media making her out to be some kind of Russian operative is hilarious...
Lol. No, she is just another complete moron who thinks like you do. She just happened to be in the right place to get her hands on this computer. She then used HER BEST judgement and made a decision about how to get the most money out of it.

Everyone of them is a traitor. Life in prison or death. There is no crime greater than this. Not murder not rape nothing is greater than turning on your country.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Torg
If convicted, what do you think the appropriate penalty is? We executed the Rosenbergs for spying for the soviets. On a scale of a young woman being caught up in the moment/minimal jail time to treason/execution, where do you think this falls?

That’s treason

Reactions: Torg
More clown show,.. I'm certain her "Russian" connections were significant...

Doesn't matter. Didn't you see "Midnight Run"? All she had to do was attempt to contact someone and it's "Conspiracy to Commit Treason". Jack Walsh and Agent Mosely knew that.

Government is an artificial human construct. Both murder and rape are far worse crimeS, AINEC.
To me it depends on the treason. If she sold the laptop to Russian intelligence and our own intelligence agents were then killed, it is for sure on equal footing. If Russia was able to gain some advantage over us indirectly leading to American suffering or indirect deaths, or the foiling of our intelligence operations short of death, that is also right there with murder.

To me it depends on the treason. If she sold the laptop to Russian intelligence and our own intelligence agents were then killed, it is for sure on equal footing. If Russia was able to gain some advantage over us indirectly leading to American suffering or indirect deaths, or the foiling of our intelligence operations short of death, that is also right there with murder.
Well yes- if the treason leads to innocent deaths, absolutely.

But I would hope to god a laptop laying around in the House chamber does not include such sensitive intel.

But I would hope to god a laptop laying around in the House chamber does not include such sensitive intel.

she committed treason just by storming the capitol. She should be hung for such crimes, especially considering the espianoge she took part in with regards to the laptop

Reactions: Tom Paris

If Pelosi cannot expect her office, in the Capitol, during a full session, in which electoral ballots were certified, to be safe, where else safer would she have it located?

she committed treason just by storming the capitol. She should be hung for such crimes, especially considering the espianoge she took part in with regards to the laptop
I oppose almost all state sanctioned killing. I also think this particular perp has mental health or stupidity issues. So also oppose capital punishment in those circumstances.

I oppose almost all state sanctioned killing. I also think this particular perp has mental health or stupidity issues. So also oppose capital punishment in those circumstances.

i dont negotiate with terrorists. Hang the traitors

ADVERTISEMENT