ADVERTISEMENT

Womens BB tournament

davenporter

HR MVP
Jul 13, 2006
My girls have gotten me to follow the team this year and was hoping to take them to the game. I really know nothing about their tournament. It appears they would be hosting 1st two games(assuming they win the first)? Any idea what days or what times they could possibly play? Do they have day games like the men? Thanks

Reactions: ichawk24
What time are the games likely to be? There would be two games at carver that day, I assume that the Iowa game would be 2nd of those. So noon or 1 if in an easy region and ??? If western?

What time are the games likely to be? There would be two games at carver that day, I assume that the Iowa game would be 2nd of those. So noon or 1 if in an easy region and ??? If western?
Last time Iowa hosted, they were the first game in CHA and started roughly at 1 on both Friday and Sunday.* Caitlin is must-see TV, so guessing will be on ESPN, or whatever the biggest name network carrying those games is, so will be scheduled to slot into their schedule.

*Easy to remember as the Iowa men played at roughly 11:15 both days and had to watch the 2nd halves (and OT of the Tennessee game) on my phone in CHA.

Last edited:
It's anybody's guess really. The last time Iowa hosted they played Mercer first and Drake and Missouri played the second game. Tickets are very affordable though for all three sessions.

Reactions: Rudolph
Iowa is definitely hosting the first two rounds. Two games on Friday or Saturday, and one game on Sunday or Monday.

ESPN's projected bracket would put #3 Iowa, #6 Ole Miss, #11 Gonzaga, and #14 Southern Illinois in Iowa City.

Iowa is selling tickets now. The ticket covers both days, and all three games. Looking at the seating chart, I'd guess they've sold 10k+ already. I bet this thing sells out once brackets are announced.

If you are interested in tickets, I'd buy very soon.

This link to the tickets may or may not work:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT