ADVERTISEMENT

Women's March Events Media Won't Discuss

“Rape culture is a myth?”

Dudes are lucky she didn’t beat them all up...by herself...at the same time.

This might sound a little dickish but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyways....perhaps the reason the media won't cover it is because nobody cares?

This might sound a little dickish but I'm just gonna throw it out there anyways....perhaps the reason the media won't cover it is because nobody cares?

I for one am shocked that the mainstream media isn't discussing the fact that a woman unsuccessfully tried to steal a sign from a douche who tried to own the libs by making fun of rape culture.

Reactions: McLovin32
I remember when right mofos would do aggressions they be like but we were provoked n stuff. But you know what, the left sucks and I'm not sucking enough so I'm heading out soon to just be violent and aggressive.

Rape is an act of violence. There was only one violent person in that video.

So you deduce that rape culture doesn’t exist?

A camera in a courtroom captures a parent rushing to attack a guy accused of violently raping little kids. Bubsfinn: “there was only one act of violence in that video.”

Reactions: Rudolph
A scuffle between idiots is not something that should ever be reported with few exceptions. I m embarrassed for all the people in that video and what happened there has zero to do with the content of the larger group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT