ADVERTISEMENT

Woodbury state line

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
5-8 (3-4) 13 PTS, 5 REB, 2 A, 1 steal in 24 minutes. Equally important, helped limited Olah to 7 points.

Somewhat under the radar lunch bucket performance from the big guy. Too bad Gabe couldn't have had a better game to finish at CHA - I thought he was open for an alley oop or two manning the baseline in the 2nd half but his mates didn't see it.

Originally posted by nu2u:

5-8 (3-4) 13 PTS, 5 REB, 2 A, 1 steal in 24 minutes. Equally important, helped limited Olah to 7 points.

Somewhat under the radar lunch bucket performance from the big guy. Too bad Gabe couldn't have had a better game to finish at CHA - I thought he was open for an alley oop or two manning the baseline in the 2nd half but his mates didn't see it.
I thought about saying something earlier about the advantages of coming off the bench.
wink.r191677.gif

Have to give him a lot of credit today. He played well. Usually I am pretty rough on him on here, but he got it done today. Was kind of disappointed GO only got 15 minutes today but Woody was playing so well.

Playing with heart and great effort is just Woody being Woody! I loved his game today. Gesell with 9 assists and Clemmons great floor game were fun to watch.

The juniors played pretty darn good today - loved Woody's hustle. Uthoff was Uthoff. Clemons continues to play well and other than his shooting, Gesell was flawless.

Originally posted by BioHawk:
...would end at the Mississippi?
ha! I just noticed that. Good catch - I'll go with the Missouri since it borders his hometown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT