ADVERTISEMENT

Woodward's book just confirms what we all knew about Trump being a traitor, but...

Woodward also admitted that reps from the Biden AND Trump Administration would not be interviewed by him for the book.

In both the Kremlin and in the White House?
I hope we have intelligence ops in the Kremlin.
As for foreign ops here look at the Chinese spy in the late Senator Feinstein’s staff. Rep Eric Swalwell (D-CA) did the bang bang with a spy named Fang Fang. And the recent exposure of a Chinese spy in NY government.

Reactions: h-hawk
Maybe not in the white house, but I can see senators like Cruz and the like being easily influenced and watched by the Kremlin.

Money talks. If the US can set up a Russian citizen for life just by getting some info, they'd cave.
They’d need to undergo heavy plastic surgery and live out their days with an alternative identity.

I hope we have intelligence ops in the Kremlin.
As for foreign ops here look at the Chinese spy in the late Senator Feinstein’s staff. Rep Eric Swalwell (D-CA) did the bang bang with a spy named Fang Fang. And the recent exposure of a Chinese spy in NY government.
Not in the White House though, right?

GZZL7cNXYAA8dIO

Reactions: fsu1jreed

I love how since Harris became the nominee the right likes to act like she has full power and authority of the POTUS to do anything.

They've spent the last 4 years saying that Trump won and was still running the army or Obama was still running a shadow government. Since Harris came on the scene all that seem to be forgotten and they've all like the idea better that Harris has been and still is in charge of the government.

She can't do any more or any less than what Trump can for the hurricane response.

Reactions: goldmom
You know not getting that Nixon interview really put a damper on the whole "watergate" investigation 🤣 🤣 🤣
Were you out of diapers in 1974?

Perhaps ever attend a lecture on the whole apples to oranges theory of how things work?

Exactly.

The cozy Trump-Putin relationship is a serious security threat for the U.S.

One of around 1 million-plus reasons Trump is unqualified for the job.
I see this point made by liberals about Trump and Putin. You need to look at the actions of Russia and Trump during the 4 years.

Trump actively pushed NATO countries not to approve the Nord Stream pipeline and said they were nuts to give Russia the power. Trump said no to the completion of that pipeline. Biden comes into office and reverses Trumps position therefore allowing Russia to complete the pipeline.

Trump also approved the sale of rockets to Ukraine.

Here is a list of all of the actions and sanctions under the Trump administration against Putin and Russia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT