ADVERTISEMENT

Work poop question.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have you ever spent so much time perusing the internet on your phone while pooping that you hear the chirping of the motion sensor going off, and you realize you only have a minute before the lights go off?
As an FYI, throwing rolls of toilet paper over the stall door at the sensor has a low success rate of tripping the sensor and buying you more time.

Have you ever spent so much time perusing the internet on your phone while pooping that you hear the chirping of the motion sensor going off, and you realize you only have a minute before the lights go off?
As an FYI, throwing rolls of toilet paper over the stall door at the sensor has a low success rate of tripping the sensor and buying you more time.

You're still working at your age?

Hell, I've had the lights go off and had to finish up in the dark.

Reactions: ping72
Happened to me last week, only our motion sensors give no warning so I was left in the dark.

On a related note, the main work bathroom I use is configured is such a way that you can’t really see if any of the stalls are occupied if you go from the door straight to the urinals. This morning I assumed I was alone and ripped a really loud fart at the end of my piss, only to immediately hear someone clear his throat. As I approached the sink I could see a shined pair of shoes under one of the stall doors, which happen to face the sinks and mirrors so I was busted. Thankfully I’m at the stage in life where I don’t give a damn about what others think and just laughed at myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT