ADVERTISEMENT

Working in LIB country

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Working at the university and on my way to work all I see is liberal crap. I have to pass a painting on a house of a multiple time criminal that was murdered. All sorts of rainbow flags and blm signs. Now one of the tunnels I bike through has trans rights spray painted on the sidewalk.
Oh the horror!

PS I’m only typing this because Mitchell is complaining about the signs he seeing while on vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Working at the university and on my way to work all I see is liberal crap. I have to pass a painting on a house of a multiple time criminal that was murdered. All sorts of rainbow flags and blm signs. Now one of the tunnels I bike through has trans rights spray painted on the sidewalk.
Oh the horror!

PS I’m only typing this because Mitchell is complaining about the signs he seeing while on vacation.

Why not write it in that thread then? Does this really need a new thread?

Why not write it in that thread then? Does this really need a new thread?
Does his vacation rant need it’s own thread? Do 3/4s of the threads need to be on here? Hmm makes ya think.
I guess this way we can create more unnecessary political divid over some dumb things.

Have you had good luck on Grindr, OP?
Isn’t that a gay person site? You see I’m complaining about the gays. Come on, do better.

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT