ADVERTISEMENT

World leaders caught on video talking trash about Trump

Hawk It Up

HR All-American
Sep 1, 2019
And he deserves every bit of it. Macron had put him in his place earlier in the day, but BoJo has no room to talk shit about anyone. Today should be interesting for Trump. What with having to go face to face with people who are openly mocking him, and impeachment hearings being held at home.

What''s the odds he locks himself in his hotel room and watches Fox News all day?

he destroys them over there and destroys Schiff here...double whammy! a bunch of girly frenchies complaining and whining behind his back? this is news?
Who do you buy your reefer from?

And oh, that was his buddy Boris Johnson right in the middle of that group.

Reactions: cigaretteman
sCGg0eoi07mx7L96

Who's the effeminate doosh 2nd from left holding the drink? Oh, wait, never mind: that's Trudeau.

Took me a while to recognize him without the blackface. :oops:

At this point Trump can pretty much claim ownership over those weak ass so called leaders.[/
And, yet, these savvy world leaders, plus Boris Johnson, felt free to rip on Trump in an open setting with journalists all around them.
They were laughing at him. He’s such a pathetic boor that Canada’s PM was mocking him.

And, yet, these savvy world leaders, plus Boris Johnson, felt free to rip on Trump in an open setting with journalists all around them.
They were laughing at him. He’s such a pathetic boor that Canada’s PM was mocking him.
I think the best part of all of this is Trump brays, often, about how other leaders love him and disrespected Obama all of the time.

The best of the two incidents, to me, is him and Melanie being left to stand out front of 10 Downing while Macron strolled right in. That was his "buddy" BoJo's doing.

And he deserves every bit of it. Macron had put him in his place earlier in the day, but BoJo has no room to talk shit about anyone. Today should be interesting for Trump. What with having to go face to face with people who are openly mocking him, and impeachment hearings being held at home.

What''s the odds he locks himself in his hotel room and watches Fox News all day?

LOL. Impeachment? You really thinks that’s bothering him? It’s working to his advantage and the polls are showing it.

I would love to see the damage control going on right now with those 3.

Love him or hate him, Trump has a lot of power. It is not in a country’s best interest to piss off the piggy bank

The only situation in which world leaders would feel that comfortable openly mocking another is if there is almost universal agreement at home and among allied leaders that the leader they are mocking is an idiot.

In a room full of leaders of our greatest Democratic allies Trump has zero friends. He only has friends when he's paling around with murderous dictators.

he destroys them over there and destroys Schiff here...double whammy! a bunch of girly frenchies complaining and whining behind his back? this is news?
Remember in 3rd grade when You got your tongue stuck to the flagpole in winter? The other kids weren't laughing with you, they were laughing at you.

Oh, gawd. Here's another snub.

Trump and Melanie showed up at 10 Downing, and were left standing out in the cold weather. Macron showed up, was let right in and Trump was left standing there.
About a dozen of his staffers are going to absolutely get destroyed over something they had nothing to do with. I haven't seen that look on DT's face since BHO humiliated him at the Washington Correspondents dinner.

Serious question...who’d you put money on in a throw down? The obvious choice is Macron.

Trump would be winded in about 3.8 seconds. Macron makes it past that President bone spurs takes a beating.

It would look similar to when Ricky Bobby got beat up by Jean Girard except they would be making him say “climate change” instead of “crepes.”

I would love to see the damage control going on right now with those 3.

Love him or hate him, Trump has a lot of power. It is not in a country’s best interest to piss off the piggy bank

Considering what Macron said, to his face, on live TV...I'm guessing there's not much damage control going on. Well, maybe Johnson, but he's nearly as self-aggrandizing as Trump. So, his ego probably can't take Trump being mad at him.

This is great news for the US. No more support for French pussies and out of NATO today.
NATO makes that decision. Trump doesn't.

But remember one thing. Article 5 has been invoked 1 time in history. And it wasn't to aid the French, the Brits, the Germans, the Italians, or Canadians. It was for the US and all of those nations showed up to help us. And Poland. Don't forget Poland.

Considering what Macron said, to his face, on live TV...I'm guessing there's not much damage control going on. Well, maybe Johnson, but he's nearly as self-aggrandizing as Trump. So, his ego probably can't take Trump being mad at him.
Last time Trump and Macron had a little dust-up, Trump waited until he was on AF1 to tweet shit about Macron.

Because that's what tough talking little bitches do.

NATO makes that decision. Trump doesn't.

But remember one thing. Article 5 has been invoked 1 time in history. And it wasn't to aid the French, the Brits, the Germans, the Italians, or Canadians. It was for the US and all of those nations showed up to help us. And Poland. Don't forget Poland.

People like gone say stuff like that and the first thing that crosses my mind is...they have no clue what organizations like NATO or the UN actually do, how they work or how they are funded.

Or how the US looking like Russia's piss boy looks on the world stage is kind of important and really bad...for the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT