ADVERTISEMENT

Worse than baby photos on FB timeline

• Thread starter anon_snp6dc585nnj4
  • Start date
A

anon_snp6dc585nnj4

Idiots posting pictures of their mushrooms. Nobody cares about those craptistic dirt influenza plagued fungi. Nothing makes Iowa look more hickish than a good ol' mushroom hunt. I'll continue to buy my clean tasty shrooms from Hy-Vee thank you. Seriously, how is this a thing?

Special diet and weight loss people. It's like FB is their personal Fitbit for everyone to see.

Reactions: CalGuti
Yep the above 2 are definitely worse than mushrooms. I've seen 1 maybe 2 pics of people with their shrooms.

Idiots posting pictures of their mushrooms. Nobody cares about those craptistic dirt influenza plagued fungi. Nothing makes Iowa look more hickish than a good ol' mushroom hunt. I'll continue to buy my clean tasty shrooms from Hy-Vee thank you. Seriously, how is this a thing?
giant-morel.jpg

The worst, and it's getting more and more often, are the It Works, Pampered Chef, etc. sales people that flood my timeline with their "specials." I don't get on FB but a couple of times a week and I can barely make it more than a couple of minutes before getting out of it.

Reactions: CalGuti
The worst, and it's getting more and more often, are the It Works, Pampered Chef, etc. sales people that flood my timeline with their "specials." I don't get on FB but a couple of times a week and I can barely make it more than a couple of minutes before getting out of it.

You know you can hide those, right?

Every time I hear someone complain about Facebook I wonder do they not realize there are several different ways to stop annoying things from appearing in their newsfeed. I'm pretty quick to block people that annoy me and I've already blocked all of the games and candy crush nonsense. The only exception is a handful of family members that I would feel guilty about blocking even if they sometimes deserve it. Also there are a handful of "friends" (more like casual acquaintances from high school that sent me a friend request out of the blue) that are general train wrecks on social media but I like keeping them around for entertainment purposes because I don't want to miss out on whatever craziness they may post in the future.

GFY.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
dog pics > baby pics > snopes comments > hunting updates > private selling parties > vacation updates > airport check ins

Worse of all is the vague plea for reassurance post. Examples:

I cant believe this keeps happening to me.

Why me?

Sometimes you have to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT