ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Killers Ever?

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
As you know, I loves me tv. I also have no aversion to death since I have seen about every human death combo possible. So death doesn't worry or scare me. Anyways, I was watching Very Scary People with Mr. Jenny McCarthy. Normally, I do a eh when I see it. Sure there are serial killers. People who have killed numerous kids, violated them etc, but this Canadian pair I think has to be on top on the list.

This lady, part of a bf/gf pair, drugged her own sister, had sex with the sister, killed her, then had sex in the sister's bed. Then, gf remarks to bf, how she enjoyed bf doing sister (not step but biological) and she approved of his raping and killing other girls, which she assisted in, both sexually and otherwise.

And here's a fun twist. She served all of 12 years in a Canadian prison, married her lawyers brother, is free and loose, with 3 kids. This isn't sadly fiction.

Show me worse people than this. I would post the actual transcripts of what she said but I'm pretty sure I'd get the insta ban hammer from hort.

Child-murderer, torture-killer, and rapist known as "La Bestia" ("The Beast"). Garavito confessed to killing 140 boys between six and sixteen years old, from October 1992 to April 1999 in Colombia and neighboring countries.[3] He is suspected of murdering over 300 victims, mostly street children. Garavito was originally sentenced to 1,853 years in prison, but this was later reduced to 22 years, after he led police to many of the bodies of his victims.[4][5] He is scheduled to become eligible for parole in 2023.[6]

As you know, I loves me tv. I also have no aversion to death since I have seen about every human death combo possible. So death doesn't worry or scare me. Anyways, I was watching Very Scary People with Mr. Jenny McCarthy. Normally, I do a eh when I see it. Sure there are serial killers. People who have killed numerous kids, violated them etc, but this Canadian pair I think has to be on top on the list.

This lady, part of a bf/gf pair, drugged her own sister, had sex with the sister, killed her, then had sex in the sister's bed. Then, gf remarks to bf, how she enjoyed bf doing sister (not step but biological) and she approved of his raping and killing other girls, which she assisted in, both sexually and otherwise.

And here's a fun twist. She served all of 12 years in a Canadian prison, married her lawyers brother, is free and loose, with 3 kids. This isn't sadly fiction.

Show me worse people than this. I would post the actual transcripts of what she said but I'm pretty sure I'd get the insta ban hammer from hort.

Hey - apparently she occasionally volunteers at her local elementary school. It's nice of her to give back to her community!

Now, back to looking for the transcripts that you won't share...

Reactions: GOHOX69

I'll never forget the first time I read their story I was just in shock. The things those two did to young kids is unreal. That's where the old school of taking them out back and just shooting them isn't a bad thing.

I'll never forget the first time I read their story I was just in shock. The things those two did to young kids is unreal. That's where the old school of taking them out back and just shooting them isn't a bad thing.
Precisely. To see that woman roaming free is just mind blowing. Not to mention she has 3 kids. Mommy, tell us how you were when you were young. Well I raped and killed my sister....

Reactions: beanerhawk
Dave Keuning's replacement sucked, but Mark's replacement is remarkably bad at playing bass

Quite the duo, they were. Absolutely repulsive. I was living in Toronto when the Scarborough rapist (Paul Bernardo) was out and about. Scary time to be a girl in the city. I was at college during the time they graduated up to murder. But I'd go back for the summers and it was all over the news.....who was killing these girls? Totally messed up. It's shameful that she's free. I hope she disappears one day, like those girls.

bernardo-and-homolka.jpg

There is a movie about them called Karla starring Luara Prepon (Donna that 70s show) and Misha Collins (Castiel from Supernatural.)

Any of the Kardashians count as killers? Killing people with their stupidity and being a bunch of whiny divas?

• Haha
I’ve mentioned it before, but you guys should check out jcs criminal psychology on YouTube. Good stuff. But sad stuff.

Ted Bundy has to be on this list.

Many serial killers were abused or had head injuries during childhood. Bundy had a dysfunctional upbringing but it wasn't physically abusive.

Bundy used to cut girls heads off, bring the heads home to his apartment and abuse the heads in the worst way you can imagine. I'd post more details but don't want to get banned. He admitted to killing 30 girls/women but told his lawyer the real number was 100+.

His lawyer said he had defended thousands of clients and thinks Bundy is the only one that was "born evil."

I've read tons of True Crime and tried to read the book "The Stranger Beside Me" about Bundy and took it back to the library after finishing 20% because it was so disturbing it was giving me nightmares.

Ted Bundy has to be on this list.

Many serial killers were abused or had head injuries during childhood. Bundy had a dysfunctional upbringing but it wasn't physically abusive.

Bundy used to cut girls heads off, bring the heads home to his apartment and abuse the heads in the worst way you can imagine. I'd post more details but don't want to get banned. He admitted to killing 30 girls/women but told his lawyer the real number was 100+.

His lawyer said he had defended thousands of clients and thinks Bundy is the only one that was "born evil."

I've read tons of True Crime and tried to read the book "The Stranger Beside Me" about Bundy and took it back to the library after finishing 20% because it was so disturbing it was giving me nightmares.

True about Bundy...Check out some of the lesser known facts about Edmund Kemper...

All of these people are terrible but raping and killing your own biological sibling, taping it and then having your significant other do the same, who tops that? Did I mention 0 remorse? They made a sandwich and had sex after her sister had died.

Reactions: Gimmered
All of these people are terrible but raping and killing your own biological sibling, taping it and then having your significant other do the same, who tops that? Did I mention 0 remorse? They made a sandwich and had sex after her sister had died.

That's pretty bad but it's 1 victim vs. 30+ for Ted Bundy.

He also molested his girlfriend's daughter.

Last edited:
Bundy is the worst..by far...He had an unstoppable drive...uncontrollable rage..He would have killed/raped/committed necrophilia with decomposing body parts for decades nore...He could have killed hundreds more and not have blinked an eye..Completely driven and without anything resembling remorse

Reactions: HawkFan1298
Bundy is the worst..by far...He had an unstoppable drive...uncontrollable rage..He would have killed/raped/committed necrophilia with decomposing body parts for decades nore...He could have killed hundreds more and not have blinked an eye..Completely driven and without anything resembling remorse

Yep. He was a complete degenerate. The videos of him walking around in handcuffs while smiling are nuts.

I'm mostly against the death penalty except for rare cases like Bundy.

Reactions: SigMaintHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT