ADVERTISEMENT

Worst popular show ever

moral_victory

HR Legend
Jan 21, 2014
Big Bang is trash.

ecc24137c0491ae74c195e238d203956c5dae4c6.jpg

That one show with a Jewish comedian. He's funny. The show was gawdawful other than the first year.

Oh, and Raymond show. Shit, had he told a joke yet?

And show with sorta hot chick and fat dude where she bitched all the time while her father lived in the basement.

Those all sucked.

That one show with a Jewish comedian. He's funny. The show was gawdawful other than the first year.

Oh, and Raymond show. Shit, had he told a joke yet?

And show with sorta hot chick and fat dude where she bitched all the time while her father lived in the basement.

Those all sucked.
If you're talking about Seinfeld then we can meet at the fight bar.

2 Broke Girls. How has it not been cancelled. It's painful.

I met the guy who plays the Ukrainian chef a while back. I then happened upon an episode and I liked his character; the other stuff not so much. This was his first shot at a regular acting job (after bit parts and lots of stand-up) and he loves it.

In any case, I just assumed that it was me who was out of step with the current taste in comedy.

For those saying Seinfeld, I think it's you. That show was one of the funniest and most successful ever.

As for the OP, I couldn't agree more. Big Bang is just intolerable. It's a horrible, horrible show. Everything about it annoys me and every "joke" is completely forced.

Big Bang is trash.

ecc24137c0491ae74c195e238d203956c5dae4c6.jpg

There is something off about that photo, seems doctored. I remember the scene but Penny is not that much taller then they are. She is taller then Leonard but not by that amount. I think Sheldon is actually a little taller then her actually.

As far what I think. Sorry I just could never enjoy Seinfeld. I tried, I couldn't do it.

There is something off about that photo, seems doctored. I remember the scene but Penny is not that much taller then they are. She is taller then Leonard but not by that amount. I think Sheldon is actually a little taller then her actually.

As far what I think. Sorry I just could never enjoy Seinfeld. I tried, I couldn't do it.
As someone else said, I was a fan the first couple seasons of Big Bang Theory. I enjoyed the introduction of Mayim Bialik to the mix especially having met her at a conference once. However, I thought things got a bit stale, at least for my tastes.

Now, if they could get Bryan "Dexter" Holland from The Offspring to be in a sitcom that would be awesome, too.

Never was a fan of Seinfeld -- didn't dislike it, but never really got into it like others.

I tried watching Modern Family, but it was after the show was already a hit and I think it's one of those shows that really feeds on previous episodes. I missed too many of the inside jokes and personality development to enjoy it.

I'm a huge fan of Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU, but really didn't like Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I think it's my complete dislike for Vincent D'Onofrio (the actor, I have no idea what he's like as a person). Others obviously like him as an actor, but for some reason every role he's played and especially as "Robert Goren" I've not liked him. Just personal taste.

Here's the real image:

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-6-The-Tenure-Turbulence.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT