ADVERTISEMENT

Worst. Revolution. Ever.

The difference, as I see it, is the crazies during the summer threw rocks and spray painted. The crazies we're worried about at the moment have already stormed the Capitol with zip ties and pipe bombs, and they love them some AR-15s.
They didn’t burn down buildings (some government) and loot businesses over the summer. Cops weren’t targeted. They didn’t take over a part of a city. Guess I was watching news from another country.

No it won't, it will just go underground,.. The display in DC is overkill and "normal" isn't returning soon,.. Both statements are true.
Underground where it has been and will continue on both sides.

They didn’t burn down buildings (some government) and loot businesses over the summer. Cops weren’t targeted. They didn’t take over a part of a city. Guess I was watching news from another country.
You're missing the point. The summer crazies brought rocks to a billy club fight. These crazies are 2nd amendment zealots.

You're missing the point. The summer crazies brought rocks to a billy club fight. These crazies are 2nd amendment zealots.
Not missing the point. They may have had guns, but they did burn down building, destroy property and loot. They took over part of a city until they needed government help. They destroyed the lives of many who most likely agreed with their viewpoints by destroying their businesses. But yes, I’m missing the point.

Not all, the term "all" doesn't apply to any group,.. However, most gun owning conservatives are sane responsible people...
The ones who stormed the Capitol are not however and that's the point of 20K National Guard members for the Wednesday.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT