ADVERTISEMENT

Would Donald Trump do this?

General Tso

HB Legend
Nov 20, 2004
Continually entertained by the mindless Republican lemmings following a guy they have zero in common with them while ripping on this guy: (George below is Bill George, former Medtronic CEO)

"George also shared a more personal anecdote about Walz. Many years ago, one of George’s friends was driving a van with her friends in southern Minnesota and had a flat tire, he explained. They were trying to figure out how to change it, and “some guy pulls up in a pickup truck behind them, hops out, and he says, ‘I’ll be glad to help you,’” George said. They didn’t know him at the time and asked his name, and he said, “I’m Tim Walz.” He replaced the tire with a spare, took the damaged tire into town, and then brought it back fully repaired."

Continually entertained by the mindless Republican lemmings following a guy they have zero in common with them while ripping on this guy: (George below is Bill George, former Medtronic CEO)

"George also shared a more personal anecdote about Walz. Many years ago, one of George’s friends was driving a van with her friends in southern Minnesota and had a flat tire, he explained. They were trying to figure out how to change it, and “some guy pulls up in a pickup truck behind them, hops out, and he says, ‘I’ll be glad to help you,’” George said. They didn’t know him at the time and asked his name, and he said, “I’m Tim Walz.” He replaced the tire with a spare, took the damaged tire into town, and then brought it back fully repaired."
**** no. He'd tell his driver to speed up so the guy on the side of the road didn't recognize him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT