ADVERTISEMENT

Would Springfield OH Hospitals Be Getting Bo*mb Thre*ts If It Were Not for Trump?

Republicans are victims that continually get treated poorly.

Wonder why we didn't build that wall?
Every reaction is violence to them. Lose an election? Violence. Lose a criminal case? Violence. Lose a debate? Violence. It happens over and over. Trump shits himself. And they get violent to try covering up the stink.

And then when you point out all this violence, they play the semantics game. It doesn't count because they were "tourists." Or the judge wasn't actually harmed. Or Paul Pelosi didn't die. Or Whitmer wasn't actually kidnapped. Or right now, there wasn't an actual building blown up.

Every reaction is violence to them. Lose an election? Violence. Lose a criminal case? Violence. Lose a debate? Violence. It happens over and over. Trump shits himself. And they get violent to try covering up the stnk.
Lose your family to an ILLEGAL?? >

Trump rhetoric leading to terrorism just because of rumors about cats and dogs. Imagine if it were rhetoric about something really serious like maybe our elections. What kind of terrorism that could lead to.
He was joking. You Libs need to stop taking him at his word. They were tourists. He never called them to DC. He only suggested armed thugs go to polling sites, he didn't tell them to...
It's going to get worse as Trump grows increasingly desperate. He has no bottom. Sadly, his supporters don't, either. Or, you know, they hate him, but, UnBOrN BaBIes!

Ehh sending bomb threats to hospitals and schools isn't anything new for Republicans. They believe been doing it for awhile now so if Trump/Vance hadn't peddled this story some other right wing grifter would have and violence would ensue

Reactions: NoleATL
Asshole for life again finds bomb threats funny apparently. Freaking loser PoS.
He's already spoke many times about how "when" Trump loses, all Hells going to break loose. Which we all know is a small segment of nut bags who will try to cause chaos and violence, himself included.

I find it funny how naive he is thinking there's millions of others out there with his warped mindset. However, I suppose it's easy to think that when he's likely spending so much of his time on 4Chan, Parler, and Truth Social where his fellow cosplay warriors hang out and fantasize about it.

So, we know who is doing the bomb threats? Lol
derp GIF

I think the public are telling the administration and government what they think about all the illegal immigration. They don't like it. If dems keep pushing their agenda, we will get more violence.

I warned people of this and was laughed at. Now it's happening and dems want to deflect blame to Republicans while taking no accountability. It's all very predictable. There are consequences for your actions.

I love that Trump brought attention to the issue. There were a lot of people who didn't know about this because msm wouldn't report it. We'll now it's out there. Dems are now unable to deny that immigration is an issue.

I think the public are telling the administration and government what they think about all the illegal immigration. They don't like it. If dems keep pushing their agenda, we will get more violence.

I warned people of this and was laughed at. Now it's happening and dems want to deflect blame to Republicans while taking no accountability. It's all very predictable. There are consequences for your actions.

I love that Trump brought attention to the issue. There were a lot of people who didn't know about this because msm wouldn't report it. We'll now it's out there. Dems are now unable to deny that immigration is an issue.
You're a piece of shit.

This literally has nothing to do with illegal immigration. The Haitians are in the country legally. It’s just racist BS.

Took longer than I thought but Ole 82 is as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Can't wait for @Hawk_82 to turn this into the fault of Biden and the Democrats. You know it's coming.

Trump won the debate because he controlled the entire news cycle since. His over the top comments forced the far left to "Fact check" him which keeps the public dialog on the topic of immigration and all the baggage that comes with it. They are eating cats and geese on top of the far worse issues like increased violent crime, sexual assaults, homicides, etc.
You're a piece of shit.
You're the most called out racist on this forum lol shut up with your insults, they couldn't be any more hollow.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_82 and DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT