ADVERTISEMENT

Would Trump win result in another crazy good stock market surge?

Underscore2

HR MVP
Mar 14, 2006
Putting all the trial stuff aside for now, assuming a Trump win and no civil unrest, etc.

Would Trump being prez again result in a feast for traders? Because I wb onboard if so 😂

Or, would any benefit be offset by general unrest / uncertainty regarding his aptitude - both at home and globally.

Putting all the trial stuff aside for now, assuming a Trump win and no civil unrest, etc.

Would Trump being prez again result in a feast for traders? Because I wb onboard if so 😂

Or, would any benefit be offset by general unrest / uncertainty regarding his aptitude - both at home and globally.
The stock market generally performs better under democrat presidents.

What do you call what's happening now? Up over 4,000 versus a year ago.

Probably not. Trump Presidency was great for traders more because of the low interest rates and the amount of cheap cash flowing around, not to mention the stimulus checks. Election night wouldn't move much, unless you are trading $DWAC.

Probably not. Trump Presidency was great for traders more because of the low interest rates and the amount of cheap cash flowing around, not to mention the stimulus checks. Election night wouldn't move much, unless you are trading $DWAC.

Corporate tax cuts absolutely played a roll.

As far as op goes. No one knows. Market goes up, market goes down and has little to do with the president once the election is said and done. One thing I can say is likely though. Much like when turd won in 2016, market would likely tank over night out of shock and awe that turd could possibly win again.

Reactions: Underscore2
Corporate tax cuts absolutely played a roll.

As far as op goes. No one knows. Market goes up, market goes down and has little to do with the president once the election is said and done. One thing I can say is likely though. Much like when turd won in 2016, market would likely tank over night out of shock and awe that turd could possibly win again.
Corporate Stock buy backs played the biggest role.

No, knowing chaos, dysfunction and Democracy crumbling it will tank.

Na! How about we secure the border, Throw the crooked Bidens in jail and Finish the WALL! Ive voted RED my entire life and at age55 im not stopping now and watch are country get destroyed with Homos and Illegals!
Can't secure the border. Rs are blocking legislation to do so.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Can't secure the border. Rs are blocking legislation to do so.
Yeah real legislation. Only deport if it gets to 5,000 a day! Ridiculus! How about just follow the law allready on the books! NO OPEN BORDER! Even your dumb Dem mayors are saying enough is enough!!

Define "another". Returns under Trump are behind Biden at this same point in their presidencies.

No. It recovered finally to where Trump once had it under biden, and it wouldn't simply continue rising.

It would remain strong, but not spike again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT