ADVERTISEMENT

Would you like a handy?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
“This is the Handy,” Wilhelmson told The Daily Beast, holding the device in his hands. “It’s a fully automated and interactive stroker for penis owners. Up to four-and-a-half-inches of stroke length. Up to 600 strokes a minute. One size fits all. No matter if you have a pen or a can, it fits.”

my only worry would be security. once the device is affixed, i would hate for it to grab on like a mofo and for the phone to ring with a ransomware call
it can sync to music which is cool
also, no surprise, writer’s name is Ho Tran.

rlrMcQ2.gif

they've been selling things like that at target for a while now.

I'm going to have to take you at your word. I have a Target online account, but if I look to confirm they sell those I'm really worried about what other items they will target me for in ads.

I'm going to have to take you at your word. I have a Target online account, but if I look to confirm they sell those I'm really worried about what other items they will target me for in ads.
what like a butt plug or something? They're not going to bite you.

My dudes. It's 2024. Women have been using the craziest gyroscopic technologically advanced contractions science can engineer for decades now. They turn it on. It hits every last juice spot, and they simply sit back and let the machine do all the work.

Meanwhile we guys are using our hands. Women are lighting fires with space lasers and we're rubbing sticks together. Buy the products. Be lazy. Let science get you off. Not a calloused hand doing it's best to cosplay as a mouth, vagina, or butthole.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT