ADVERTISEMENT

Would you share your significant other with 4 others?

Feb 9, 2013
This is just weird. And oh yeah, Florida.

Like many expecting mothers, Tory Ojeda is excited for the birth of her baby girl — but she has a bit more help along the way than most .

The 20-year-old Jacksonville, Florida native is in a polyamorous relationship with four men. Ojeda told Barcroft Media that while the baby is biologically one of her partner's, the five of them plan on raising her together as a family.

"But as far as I guess, socially goes, we're all raising the baby together, so everyone's dad," Ojeda told Barcroft Media. "We're all very, very excited to be raising a baby together."

Though Ojeda said she's received criticism from family members and friends about the unique nature of her relationships in the past, the five of them currently live together and have been dating for several years.

And the pic is just what you’d expect.

Tory-Ojeda-sitting-middle-with-her-four-lovers-living-under-the-same-roof-in-Florida.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polyamorous-20-old-relationship-4-201800663.html

Like many expecting mothers, Tory Ojeda is excited for the birth of her baby girl — but she has a bit more help along the way than most .

The 20-year-old Jacksonville, Florida native is in a polyamorous relationship with four men. Ojeda told Barcroft Media that while the baby is biologically one of her partner's, the five of them plan on raising her together as a family.

"But as far as I guess, socially goes, we're all raising the baby together, so everyone's dad," Ojeda told Barcroft Media. "We're all very, very excited to be raising a baby together."

Though Ojeda said she's received criticism from family members and friends about the unique nature of her relationships in the past, the five of them currently live together and have been dating for several years.

Tory-Ojeda-sitting-middle-with-her-four-lovers-living-under-the-same-roof-in-Florida.jpg

Looks like the standard antifa rally

Sloppy seconds? No way I'd be interested in even the sloppy first helping.

That is gonna be one UGLY baby. Waterheads breeding is rarely a recipe for success.

I love obese Chinese-Mexicans.

just like that little greaseball on her right. He can’t take his eyes off her amazing tittays!!

She got 4 guys to sleep with her. She got them all to be okay with the other 3 guys doing her. And she got them all to raise a baby when 3 of them didn't father it...

giphy.gif

If my significant other was that, I would share. In fact, you can have it.

Reactions: ghost80
ADVERTISEMENT