ADVERTISEMENT

Would you support packing the courts?

Would support the democrats packing the courts if a Trump supreme court nominee was confirmed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

z_ape

HR Heisman
Mar 8, 2010
Would you support the democrats packing the courts if a Trump supreme court nominee was confirmed?

I don’t really see how threatening this is the best approach for the Dems....

Cons will now run on fear that the Dems will pack the courts and take away 2nd amendment and kill babies.

Reactions: haw-key
No. Otherwise we'll have a 29 justice SCOTUS within a decade.

Instead, I support 18 year terms. Every president gets to pick 2 (or 4 if reelected) during his/her presidency , or can replace any justice who fails to serve a full 18 year term.

No, but I do not think it should be a life time appointment. I think after each presidential election, the house should get to appoint 1, the president appoint 1 and the Senate appoint 1. And start rotating them off by who has been there the longest. Term limits needs to apply to Congress, the president and the supreme court justices.

I get your frustration, but it would just continue to escalate.
How much worse can it get? Rs are openly supporting a guy running on rigging the election. Dude is under investigation for tax fraud and rape. He used taxpayer money to try bribing a foreign government into interfering with our election, claims he will issue an Executive Order preventing Biden from being president, has 26 sexual assault accusations against him, called troops losers, and is on tape lying about the danger of the pandemic in which we have lost 200,000 Americans.

Just what are we holding onto here by not escalating things back?

How much worse can it get? Rs are openly supporting a guy running on rigging the election. Dude is under investigation for tax fraud and rape. He used taxpayer money to try bribing a foreign government into interfering with our election, claims he will issue an Executive Order preventing Biden from being president, has 26 sexual assault accusations against him, called troops losers, and is on tape lying about the danger of the pandemic in which we have lost 200,000 Americans.

Just what are we holding onto here by not escalating things back?

How many do you want on the court? Every time the parties grab control of the Senate and WH, let’s just add four or five more justices. That’s what the subject was and that’s what I was talking about.

Feel free to go off on more tangents

How many do you want on the court? Every time the parties grab control of the Senate and WH, let’s just add four or five more justices. That’s what the subject was and that’s what I was talking about.

Feel free to go off on more tangents
Again, how much worse can it get? Trump is turning us into Russia. If it takes packing the courts to return to sanity, so be it.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I don’t really see how threatening this is the best approach for the Dems....

Cons will now run on fear that the Dems will pack the courts and take away 2nd amendment and kill babies.

The threat is there to try and scare some republican Senators to wait until after the election and see who wins. Both sides are going to benefit. You will have some republicans who are turned off by Trump but may still vote for him if they foresee Roe vs Wade being overturned. I think however you are going to see even more of momentum In the Democratic Party. I am now anticipating a clean sweep by the democrats.

No. Otherwise we'll have a 29 justice SCOTUS within a decade.

Instead, I support 18 year terms. Every president gets to pick 2 (or 4 if reelected) during his/her presidency , or can replace any justice who fails to serve a full 18 year term.
Dems could tie Representation to population. Republicans would like never have the House majority again so they couldn’t pack the courts back.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Enjoy beating off to Trump's " Good genes" master race comment tonight. We both know that made you tingly in the pants.
What a racist prick you are.
Trump says good genes and like the racist fool you are you assume he’s talking about your white Libby ass...

• Wow
Reactions: naturalmwa
I think they should lie and say they have no intention of doing it and then jam everything through once in power. Because thats how politics work.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
That has nothing to do with anything, shit-eater.
tenor.gif

Reactions: hexumhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT