ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja…SJW victim edition

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

You were making fun of her pain by suggesting that you would commit sexual violence on her.
You need help.
her "pain" ? Anyone who uses the term colonizer, while living in modern day America, is in mental anguish for sure. What is violent about ATM?

her "pain" ? Anyone who uses the term colonizer, while living in modern day America, is in mental anguish for sure. What is violent about ATM?
Yes, this sounds like you were suggesting a consensual non-violent encounter "this white boy would go ATM to colonize her ass and dirty her victimhood ridden mouth "

Again, seek help.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Yes, this sounds like you were suggesting a consensual non-violent encounter "this white boy would go ATM to colonize her ass and dirty her victimhood ridden mouth "

Again, seek help.
no, it was more a play on the her white boyfriend telling her to say "colonize me daddy" when he came. I'll own it and admit it was a bad choice on my part to make that joke.

you understand that I don't feel like a victim, I look at her as representing the worst in liberal pathology. I was making fun of her.
if you're going for the whole "edgy internet guy" thing in response to someone you disagree with online...you have to also embrace the fact that you're a giant piece of shit

you can't pretend to not understand why your intial statement is gross...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT