ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja.....WARNING, you will need to be able to live without your head.

jasonrann

HR Legend
Apr 11, 2007
Pics in link. Sorry if this is Pepsi.

If my name were "Shad", I might want to get debrained also.

The Green Bay woman accused of decapitating a man and putting his head in a bucket will stand trial.

Taylor Schabusiness was in court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.

She faces one count each of first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse and third-degree sexual assault.

Shad Thyrion was found dismembered Feb. 22 in a Green Bay home. According to a criminal complaint, Schabusiness told investigators she and the victim were using drugs, including meth, and engaging in sex when she strangled Thyrion.

She then dismembered his body and placed body parts in various locations in the home and a vehicle, the criminal complaint states.

Schabusiness, 24, underwent two competency evaluations — one by a state expert and one by a defense expert. On May 19, the judge ruled that she is competent to assist in her defense, according to WBAY-TV.

I think I'll take the risk.

FM4G30fXIAw6NwR.jpg

On second thought, she may be a little thicc for my taste.

images
Damn. Idk, this is a tough one. I would like to think no way a woman could ever decapitate me without help from someone else. I would go all the way with no raincoat.

Reactions: jasonrann
Pics in link. Sorry if this is Pepsi.

If my name were "Shad", I might want to get debrained also.

The Green Bay woman accused of decapitating a man and putting his head in a bucket will stand trial.

Taylor Schabusiness was in court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.

She faces one count each of first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse and third-degree sexual assault.

Shad Thyrion was found dismembered Feb. 22 in a Green Bay home. According to a criminal complaint, Schabusiness told investigators she and the victim were using drugs, including meth, and engaging in sex when she strangled Thyrion.

She then dismembered his body and placed body parts in various locations in the home and a vehicle, the criminal complaint states.

Schabusiness, 24, underwent two competency evaluations — one by a state expert and one by a defense expert. On May 19, the judge ruled that she is competent to assist in her defense, according to WBAY-TV.
Wood (but I think I’ll skip getting head).

Holy sh!tballs, I'm working with a gal on my current contract gig that could pass for her sister. No, I will not be posting pics. I have young children and will need my limbs and things of that nature.

The very rare wood not for me. Crazy is fun but not the cut your head and dick off kind.

ADVERTISEMENT