ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldja?

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
kdGCPlX.jpeg

She then played with the cadaver for “two to three hours” after his death, using several knives to dismember the body, prosecutors alleged in the complaint. A bread knife “worked the best,” she explained in a police interview, “because of the serrated blade.”
Schabusiness told the police that they’d “have fun trying to find all of the organs,” according to the complaint. Her plan had been to bring all of the body parts with her, but, being “paranoid and lazy” as she put it, she left the head behind.
“I can’t believe I left the head, though,” she said
Schabusiness told investigators that she had just gone “crazy,” and blacked out during at least part of the encounter. She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,” according to the Green Bay Press Gazette.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wisconsin-woman-put-dismembered-victim-003651143.html

I thought it the first time this was posted and I'm thinking the same with this Pepsi.

That mugshot just screams "you think you got what it takes?" My answer is "Yep, let's give it a shot."

That face is giving me nightmares of me failing my first 3 classes, freshman year of high school.

Geometry
Art 3D
Beginners Volleyball

I was gonna move to Wisconsin but after Dahmer and now this lady, it’s worth the arm and the leg it costs to live there.

I hear she told the guy “If someone doesn’t Pound this snizz soon…heads will roll!”

Reactions: goldmom
In the other thread I gave her the nickname the preying mantis. People were high giving me and telling me how cool I was afterwards. It was great.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT