ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be nice if both sides could help our

1inamillion

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
Current problems with guns and inflation? Most in this country would agree on background checks before you get a gun. Most would agree that too much regulation on drilling is causing inflation and should be lightened up. The extremes of each party will not allow it.

Current problems with guns and inflation? Most in this country would agree on background checks before you get a gun. Most would agree that too much regulation on drilling is causing inflation and should be lightened up. The extremes of each party will not allow it.
And these are the results when these types of guys try to think about anything themselves.

Or could this actually have been a topic on a 10 minute segment on Newsmax or Fox News?

And these are the results when these types of guys try to think about anything themselves.

Or could this actually have been a topic on a 10 minute segment on Newsmax or Fox News?
Lol that’s fresh coming from you.

Not fox. Not Newsmax. It's common sense. Repubs need common sense on guns. Dems Are in total control of the extreme left and sadly have become the party of no common sense. Even Bill maher agrees.

Not fox. Not Newsmax. It's common sense. Repubs need common sense on guns. Dems Are in total control of the extreme left and sadly have become the party of no common sense. Even Bill maher agrees.

Damn, so obvious. We just need common sense.

What do you think “dems are in control of the extreme left” means? That ish doesn’t make any sense.

What do you think “dems are in control of the extreme left” means? That ish doesn’t make any sense.
Dems pander to the AOC crowd similar to Rs with the MAGAs to get votes. No implication of which one is worse.

Reactions: GarryO37
I think he is partially right. What we actually need is common sense, boot straps, and a can-do attitude. A three prong approach.
I’d like the approach that doesn’t laugh off the erosion of real wages that finally reached the desired living wage marks recently through market forces alone. Whatever that is, I’m game. Reasonable labor costs with happy workers makes my life much easier and theirs as well.

Open borders, printing money, regulating gas causing inflation. Let criminals out of jail when crime is spiking. Defense of crime because someone had a relative who was wronged in the past. Just too many examples. Does Jimmy carter's regime ring any bells? When bill maher starts pissing on you, you need to wake up. It would be like rush telling Republicans they have no common sense.

Regulation on drilling has nothing to do with inflation.
It certainly does. Regulations on anything affect supply, which affects inflation. We can argue about how much, but there is no argument among economists that it impacts supply/price. And the cost of energy has a substantial impact on the majority of all goods and services.

It certainly does. Regulations on anything affect supply, which affects inflation. We can argue about how much, but there is no argument among economists that it impacts supply/price. And the cost of energy has a substantial impact on the majority of all goods and services.
Has supply been affected due to some recent regulations? And are these regulations better for things long term? I love the implication that regulations are really just supply-tampering. Lol. Fuçkin-A.

Reactions: sob5
This. JFC but libs fault OP isn’t taken seriously. Libs fault. OP you’re just dumb.
You can’t seriously think that regulation does not affect oil prices and in turn inflation, correct? How much is debatable, but there’s undoubtedly a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You can’t seriously think that regulation does not affect oil prices and in turn inflation, correct? How much is debatable, but there’s undoubtedly a relationship.
You just made my point for me, you doofus.

Reactions: sob5
See...you completely lose all credibility when you post something so idiotic. Even Bill Maher? OMG!!! Could you post a link to him actually saying that?

Reactions: Rudolph
Open borders,
Don't exist.
printing money,
Not happening
regulating gas causing inflation.
Whut?
Let criminals out of jail when crime is spiking.
Where?
Defense of crime because someone had a relative who was wronged in the past.
LOL...who?
Just too many examples.
Bullshit.
Does Jimmy carter's regime ring any bells?
>40 years ago? You serious, Clark?
When bill maher starts pissing on you, you need to wake up. It would be like rush telling Republicans they have no common sense.
Again...Maher pisses on everybody. What's your point?

Reactions: sob5 and Rudolph
Ok...big oil has leases available RIGHT NOW that they aren't exploiting. They have existing infrastructure RIGHT NOW they haven't put back on line since the pandemic caused a price collapse and they got hammered. This is THEIR decision and unless you want the federal govt ordering private businesses to start pumping oil, you're simply wrong.

Ok...big oil has leases available RIGHT NOW that they aren't exploiting. They have existing infrastructure RIGHT NOW they haven't put back on line since the pandemic caused a price collapse and they got hammered. This is THEIR decision and unless you want the federal govt ordering private businesses to start pumping oil, you're simply wrong.
Squirrel!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NCHawk5
Have you noticed how much gas costs? Lol. Keep to your talking points and keep shelling out.
Scarcity of raw materials is the root cause of inflation in economics. I’ll let you connect the dots.
Do you realize there have been more permits issued under Biden than Trump? But don't let facts get in the way of your partisan rants

I opened this thread thinking it might be about compromise and working for the good of the country instead of party lines which is what this country needs right now. I leave disappointed. Libs vs cons going to end up f*cking us all…

Reactions: artradley and sob5
Do you realize there have been more permits issued under Biden than Trump? But don't let facts get in the way of your partisan rants

More than trumps first year, nice omission of details

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Well there were some high profile actions by the Biden administration with leases and pipelines. Way to go personal when your ignorance is exposed.
You mean the pipeline that was only 20% complete and never had a drop of oil passed through it? And even if it was complete and operational, it would have Canadian tar sands oil that cannot be refined in our refineries. Talk about exposing your partisanship as well as your ignorance.

You mean the pipeline that was only 20% complete and never had a drop of oil passed through it? And even if it was complete and operational, it would have Canadian tar sands oil that cannot be refined in our refineries. Talk about exposing your partisanship as well as your ignorance.

The irony of your comments is just too much to handle. I bet you’re great at parties.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT