ADVERTISEMENT

Wow…Texas Ranger presser didn’t go well.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
How the hell can you call a press conference then have ZERO answers to obvious questions being asked. How did he not come prepared with the answers to why it took an hour for cops to go in there. What a mess.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
No more windshield kicks unfortunately
cops-windshield.gif

How the hell can you call a press conference then have ZERO answers to obvious questions being asked. How did he not come prepared with the answers to why it took an hour for cops to go in there. What a mess.

Retired FBI SWAT team supervisor said on TV last night that the days of waiting to assemble the full team and hostage negotiations ended long ago, you go in immediately. LE screwed up big time.

And yesterday only Beto had the balls to question/challenge the folks “with all the answers”....and many here ripped him for doing it....perhaps Beto knows something? Perhaps Beto deserves to be heard/ listened to? The guys on the dais yesterday were clueless....it was proven so today.
“Armchair Quarterbacking” doesn’t accomplish much but it seems to be the way the world functions now. Let Abbott and the good ol’ boys stew in their juices for awahile...they all have made their political careers playing the other side of the fence....now it’s their turn.

And yesterday only Beto had the balls to question/challenge the folks “with all the answers”....and many here ripped him for doing it....perhaps Beto knows something? Perhaps Beto deserves to be heard/ listened to? The guys on the dais yesterday were clueless....it was proven so today.
“Armchair Quarterbacking” doesn’t accomplish much but it seems to be the way the world functions now. Let Abbott and the good ol’ boys stew in their juices for awahile...they all have made their political careers playing the other side of the fence....now it’s their turn.
Beto > Abbot vote accordingly Texas

Retired FBI SWAT team supervisor said on TV last night that the days of waiting to assemble the full team and hostage negotiations ended long ago, you go in immediately. LE screwed up big time.
I heard, and this is by no means official and may just be people speculating, but they had security doors in the rooms designed specifically to get shooters out. Somehow the shooter got in (door was unlocked? Knocked on the door and the teacher didn't know who it was when she opened it? ) and then locked himself in the room. An administrator couldn't be located (that's a significant problem if they weren't one of the victims) and evidently the police did not have a master key to the rooms (another significant problem). So, they had to wait for someone to be able to track an administrator down to be able to enter the room.

There are holes to this story of course, but it would explain a lot.

I heard, and this is by no means official and may just be people speculating, but they had security doors in the rooms designed specifically to get shooters out. Somehow the shooter got in (door was unlocked? Knocked on the door and the teacher didn't know who it was when she opened it? ) and then locked himself in the room. An administrator couldn't be located (that's a significant problem if they weren't one of the victims) and evidently the police did not have a master key to the rooms (another significant problem). So, they had to wait for someone to be able to track an administrator down to be able to enter the room.

But there were other rooms on the ground level with windows, right? I mean gaining entry should not have been very difficult.

Would that door withstand a breaching device?

This is what happens when your "good guy with a gun" (handgun, to be specific) pees his pants when he sees an actual assault rifle and hides instead of engaging, thus blowing your "good guy with a gun" narrative into smithereens.

Beto only could be heard by doing what he did? There was no other more reasonable and non political hack way?

Reactions: NCHawk5 and goldmom

Leave Beto and his balls out of this. He’s an asshole.

Sometimes it's not a matter of having answers or not. Sometimes they cannot answer since it's an open investigation. Not sure what the deal is here. Just tossing that out there.

Leave Beto and his balls out of this. He’s an asshole.
But he was asking the questions that need to be answered, mom. Sorry...those pols on the dais yesterday didn’t have a phuquin’ clue. They are gonna be very uncomfortable the next couple of weeks, I think. 21 dead bodies don’t just “go away”...and Abbott is a king-sized liar talking about “mental health” in Texas as he just cut MILLIONS of $$$ from the Texas mental health budget. He can’t have it both ways. I don’t care which side he takes but he can only take one side. I am sure Beto will be asking the questions until you are tired of it.

Reactions: nelly02
I'd be willing to bet most of them probably have more balls than you could ever dream of having.

And I'm confident you dream about balls alot.
LOL. Your first line is exactly what I'm saying. I appreciate their bravery but sometimes you need intelligence to go with that.

As for your second line, I dream about a lot of things. It's possible that some balls slip in now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Would that door withstand a breaching device?
Probably. Classroom doors open outward from the class and the frames on those things are metal. They would have to blow off the handle or saw through it.

But he was asking the questions that need to be answered, mom. Sorry...those pols on the dais yesterday didn’t have a phuquin’ clue. They are gonna be very uncomfortable the next couple of weeks, I think. 21 dead bodies don’t just “go away”...and Abbott is a king-sized liar talking about “mental health” in Texas as he just cut MILLIONS of $$$ from the Texas mental health budget. He can’t have it both ways. I don’t care which side he takes but he can only take one side. I am sure Beto will be asking the questions until you are tired of it.
In Chicago they call 21 dead bodies a run of the mill Tuesday. Beto better get his ass a moving north, "to ask the tough questions". LOL!

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT