ADVERTISEMENT

Wow - ISU loses to TT

Packer54

HR All-American
Mar 30, 2014
After having a 23 point lead.
While we have our own challenges in front of us, they have dropped a couple of interesting losses with Kansas coming to town. I still think they beat KU but last night was a shocker.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tunadog
Am I wrong to enjoy it even though it’s better for Iowa tournament chances if they win?

I don’t find any road losses in conference play shocking, although being ahead by 22 and losing is pretty stupid.

Am I wrong to enjoy it even though it’s better for Iowa tournament chances if they win?

I don’t find any road losses in conference play shocking, although being ahead by 22 and losing is pretty stupid.
I find that its impossible not to root against them if I watch them.

Grill in particular might be the hardest player to not root against with that ugly ass hair cut and ugly ass shot.

Its still hard to believe they lost after building such a big lead with only 12+ minutes to go. It's really inexcusable to lose this game. Kudos to Tech for not giving up. Aside from ISU throwing the ball away, Tech did a nice of simply going to the basket + drawing fouls. Some ISU dipshits are blaming officials + pointing to foul disparity. BS. ISU blew it and deserved to lose. The best + quickest way to catch up is with the clock stopped. Nice job on their part! I'm over it and am glad they lost this game in late January instead of March. My only hope is that this shakes them up a little. I expect them to win Saturday vs KU.

I would never watch a cyclone game and certainly would never admit watching them. I don't know why it is on a Hawk cite
Wasn't much on other than clones or Texas/Baylor. I'm not too proud to admit I enjoy watching a clones loss but it wasn't looking likely so I switched to the Texas game but fell asleep before that one ended too

It's funny as long as ISU stays a Q1 win.

The B12 is no joke. Zero nights off in that league and even the "bad" teams aren't that bad

It's funny as long as ISU stays a Q1 win.

The B12 is no joke. Zero nights off in that league and even the "bad" teams aren't that bad
I dunno, the b12 teams I've watched haven't really passed the eye test. I do think they are definitely one of the top 2 conferences, I just think college bball is pretty watered down these days with the best talent going to the nba ASAP

Reactions: shudaddy
B12 is very tough. ISU is a good team, but will lose a few more. I don't think they are a top 15 team, and will be surprised if they are ranked that high by the end of the season. I hope we get to keep our blowout as a Q1 win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT