ADVERTISEMENT

Wow... It appears the Fox "News" folks have been given marching orders to move on from Trump

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

Fox Host Calls Trump’s Election Lies “Unhinged”​

The Wrap reports:

Fox News’ host Brian Kilmeade launched an unexpected broadside at Donald Trump, calling the former president “unhinged” after the 2020 election in the period before the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.
Speaking on Howard Kurtz’s “Media Buzz” show on Sunday about the House Jan. 6 committee hearings, Kilmeade also rejected Trump’s repeated assertions that “he was robbed” due to widespread election fraud. “I have not seen any evidence,” he said, adding that Trump’s continued false claims are hurting his chances for political comeback.
Kilmeade underscored how Trump’s lawyers repeatedly failed to find any evidence of widespread voter fraud that would have swung the election results in any battleground state. “Your team couldn’t prove it, move on,” Kilmeade said.

Fox Host Calls Trump’s Election Lies “Unhinged”​

The Wrap reports:

Not sure why at this point. The damage is done.
Reportedly they noticed their numbers dived the first 1/6 hearing that they chose not to air…but oddly have aired every hearing since and their numbers immediately recovered.

may not move the needle a ton for the midterms (unless some of the Big Lie candidates keep bringing it up), but I think that Fox at least realizes how bd they look in how they covered it.

Not sure why at this point. The damage is done.
Reportedly they noticed their numbers dived the first 1/6 hearing that they chose not to air…but oddly have aired every hearing since and their numbers immediately recovered.

may not move the needle a ton for the midterms (unless some of the Big Lie candidates keep bringing it up), but I think that Fox at least realizes how bd they look in how they covered it.
The key is to turn 4-5% and that should be enough to end his run.

Reactions: goldmom
Trump trying to remain relevant is going to be entertaining. Going to threaten to spill the beans on all RINOS

I guess the gamble is that 33% MAGA will still vote republican which shouldn't be an issue with DeSantis. Unless they are in primaries against each other (please god let that happen).

I won't believe it till Fox News host and Trump knob polisher, Sean Hannity, turns on him.
Trump’s appearances are way down. Hannity is very tired of him if you believe the stuff leaked out. Stuff like Trump calling him multiple times per day to be validated.
Fox in general doesn’t need Trump. They can just anoint DeSantis, and keep the same viewers. They were flat when the 1/6 hearings started. There is polling that a lot of people are moving on from Trump, so, again, time for a new ratings engine like DeSantis. In some ways the Murdoch / Trump relationship is very Trumpian. As soon as they don’t need him the Murdochs cast Trump aside.

It’s still so early in the 2024 cycle. Inevitably, whenever a party is trying to beat an incumbent President, they’ve played it safe. Dole, Kerry, Romney, Biden.

eventually, in the end, the primary will come down to…._?_ is the best candidate to beat Joe Biden. Which will be a tough sell for a guy who will be the only candidate who has lost to Joe Biden. Bookmark this.

Is your source that new CNN+ streaming service thingy they just launched? Oh wait. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT