ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***WR Jacob Bostick commits to Iowa***

"As soon as I commit, I plan to be the No. 1 recruiter and bring everyone else to Iowa with me," said Bostick. "All my buddies that came on the visit with me, I’m going to try to get them all – Aiden Laughery, my guy Christion Stokes, my man Brian Allen – I’m going to try and get all those guys."

"As soon as I commit, I plan to be the No. 1 recruiter and bring everyone else to Iowa with me," said Bostick. "All my buddies that came on the visit with me, I’m going to try to get them all – Aiden Laughery, my guy Christion Stokes, my man Brian Allen – I’m going to try and get all those guys."

That is huge!

1254172884282.jpg

He had some very good offers. Another good WR to add to our plethora of talent already there.

was going to ask what other offers he had?

I don’t spend a ton of time following recruiting but I have to say I love his attitude about trying to bring others with him!

was going to ask what other offers he had?

I don’t spend a ton of time following recruiting but I have to say I love his attitude about trying to bring others with him!
It's in our article linked above, but others offers include Illinois, Louisville, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Kansas State, among others.

Yep Jacob adds to the the uptick in WR recruiting by building off of last year with Johnson and Bruce.

Rivals analyst compares Bostik to former Pitt Panther Tyler Boyd.. I would take that!!
That's a lofty comparison. Boyd was a pain to play against.

Edit to clarify that I didn't actually try to cover the man, but, well, you know....

Here’s a lanky WR that appears to have great hands with OK speed. Will hopefully be a reliable target inside the 20 at some point in his Iowa career.

Reactions: Harbinger273
Was Boyd the one standing under the goalpost as the Koehn 57 yard GW went through the uprights?

yes he was. Great call. Guy had a really good game against us that night. Same game where early on they went deep up the sideline going to him that Dez picked off and believe he was also guy they were trying to force it to that Dez picked off in the end zone.

as for bostick really like this pick up. Can’t say it enough about how awesome of a job Copeland has down with that wr room since he got here.

He and the QBs need to get together and get the timing down on those fade routes to the corner of the Endzone. He knows how to go get it and get a foot down already!

I could have sworn I saw something about being able to sign up for a free trial of premium until August but now I can't find anything. Am I losing my mind???

ADVERTISEMENT